105 practical ways to promotes science and advance skepticism
The attached PDF document "What do I do next"? is a useful guide by Daniel Loxton

Attached Files
.pdf   WhatDoIDoNext.skeptic.pdf (Size: 592.24 KB / Downloads: 33)
(23-Apr-2010, 10:53 AM)Sajit Wrote: The attached PDF document "What do I do next"? is a useful guide by Daniel Loxton

Sajith, I just got to this, and excuse my latin, but this is fucking awesome. I'm going to go through it and see what we can use from it. Thanks for posting!
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
(24-Apr-2010, 10:24 AM)Ajita Kamal Wrote:
(23-Apr-2010, 10:53 AM)Sajit Wrote: The attached PDF document "What do I do next"? is a useful guide by Daniel Loxton

Sajith, I just got to this, and excuse my latin, but this is fucking awesome. I'm going to go through it and see what we can use from it. Thanks for posting!

hehe...your latin is welcome here Biggrin
Sajit, I think we need to start discussing specific issues. Let's create threads for specific issues. We have already done this for Ayurveda in the pseudoscience section. We can do the same in this section. Instead of lumping together all the strategies in one thread, let's create separate threads for each approach/issue. What do you say?
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Science events for adults to substitute "satsangas" karatalaamalaka 4 4,222 04-Oct-2012, 01:21 AM
Last Post: geetha
  Despite overwhelming evidence, why do some of us deny the science? nick87 3 2,812 10-Jun-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bala