A new member
Hello

I am new member to this group. For a long time I have been questioning my faith and sometime around Master's degree in US I overcame the requirement for a supreme being and started believing in Science. I am lucky to have parents who let me find out the truth on my own and do not interfere in my faith. I have a background in science\engineering and currently working as a Computer Engineer. I am also a SciFi writer and Independent film maker. Excited to participate in this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes krcnow's post
Welcome on board mate, if you are bangalore based, you might also wanna check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/blr.ft/ our bangalore regional group, they meet regularly and successfully organised workshops like YUKTI
(10-Oct-2011, 11:33 PM)LMC Wrote: Welcome on board mate, if you are bangalore based, you might also wanna check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/blr.ft/ our bangalore regional group, they meet regularly and successfully organised workshops like YUKTI

Thanks a bunch. Won't miss Yukti the next time.
Hi this is Nirmal and i'm from the south

There is no special story i have that explains "how" i became an atheist, I found science more interesting and a perfect method to understad things around me.
I'm a biologist, a voracious reader, an amature paleontologist , an explorer, and above all a 'proud' atheist.
Glad that i foud a wonderful site where i think soon i would meet many rationalists, free thinkers and work out plans.

Nirmal
Hi Nirmal, welcome to Nirmukta!
Welcome, Nirmal and (a bit belated) Krcnow!
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Prabhu -Bangalore - new member online prabhu_g 3 3,776 14-May-2015, 08:43 AM
Last Post: abdulaziz
  New Member abdulaziz 0 1,535 14-May-2015, 08:38 AM
Last Post: abdulaziz