Ask a Skeptic: Prof Nayak's Ideological Growth
Prof. Nayak has proposed to write a series of articles, charting his ideological development. The first one, which he sent along with this proposal, has been posted here: http://nirmukta.com/2010/12/26/a-twice-born-atheist/

In this section I propose that we discuss the series as a whole. I also propose that we use this section as a general venue for people to chat with prof Nayak about anything from his experiences that might help them in dealing with their own problems.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Question to Prof Nayak about this new series.

Prof. N, this is your proposal to the editors of Nirmukta:
Quote:" I intend to make a series on my ideological development so that it could be of some use to others. This is one of them. Please decide on its suitability for nirmukta and I shall continue wth it as and when I get time."

However, a few of your previous articles also fit the type of series that you are talking about. So, the question is, would this series eventually incorporate some of your older articles (like this one) that are already published on Nirmukta, and like the one that we posted on the IA site?
Sure you can put in whatever you think fit.By the way the 2nd one on the series in getting ready.
Glad to know that, Prof Nayak. We are all eagerly looking forward to it!
Prof Nayak visited my college , and we had a incidence there , where one of our professor stood up and confronted Prof Nayak regarding the delhi saree burning ritual...

After the session , Many of us gathered around him and were asking a series of question... and he was answering to them politely , but unfortunately he left quickly since he had some other appointment..

[+] 2 users Like Naveen_Reloaded's post
(09-Feb-2011, 06:52 PM)Naveen_Reloaded Wrote: Prof Nayak visited my college , and we had a incidence there , where one of our professor stood up and confronted Prof Nayak regarding the delhi saree burning ritual...

After the session , Many of us gathered around him and were asking a series of question... and he was answering to them politely , but unfortunately he left quickly since he had some other appointment..

Hey Naveen, which college was this? Would you like to organize something there again? Professor Nayak will surely be interested in anything to do with college students who are interested in learning science and critical thinking.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajita Kamal's post
Sorry for such a long delay in replying ..

Well I did post a picture in his wall sometime back. My college is Meenakshi Medical College , Kanchipuram . I have finished my studies and cant really ask the management to arrange.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prof Narendra Nayak's News 24 program is up on Youtube! donatello 4 7,017 21-Jul-2010, 12:33 PM
Last Post: donatello