Atheism Vs. Islam Debate in Malayalam, at Farook College, Kozhikode
This is the first of an 18 part series. My Malayalam is very poor, so if someone could post a basic summary of this in English it will be useful for others like me.

The rest of the parts can be found on youtube.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Ajita,

There are 18 parts for this 1 1/2 hrs debate on the topic Matham Manushyan "Religion & Human)".

The parties debating on the topic are U. Kalanathan - General Secretary of Federation of Indian Rationalist Associations and M.M Akbar - M.M.Akbar is an Islamic orator and author. He is the Director of Niche of Truth

Some of the subtopics discussed are - a Uniform Civil code, Miracles of Quran, Biology, Religion in India and Brahmanical dominance based on its continual authorization of Brahman-centered history, Humanism and life of a few Humanists (Edamuruk, Abraham Kovvor). In the end there is a Question answer session, one interesting thing i remember was when a blind boy questions MM Akbar what is the explanation for his blindness, He answers it by relating to a Karma logic the present state of you was the result of the act of your ancestors.

It is an interesting video and we should consider translating this at some time. Thumbup

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thodupuzha Newman College Professor Attacked prashanth 8 11,960 13-Mar-2014, 06:43 PM
Last Post: A man
  Debate: Religion and Science prashanth 4 5,703 31-May-2010, 09:27 AM
Last Post: prashanth
Thumbs Up Richard Dawkins on militant atheism prashanth 0 2,259 29-May-2010, 02:40 PM
Last Post: prashanth