Atheist Census
Guys please head over to http://atheistcensus.com and complete this five minute census partnered by Atheist Alliance International. Stand up and be counted.
Quote: This project has come to an end :(

We are unable to continue funding development to overcome some technical issues with our database resulting in unreliable data. Without accurate census data, the goal of this project cannot be achieved. Unfortunately, this project has come to an end.

We appreciate the support from all participants and 90 individuals who contributed a total of $751.41. We apologize to all the participants and to Atheist Alliance International, which partnered with us in good 'faith' to promote the project before these unforeseen problems. All email addresses provided as part of the project have been deleted and 100% of contributions were transfered to Atheist Alliance International on May 19th, 2012.

We wish you the very best!

"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I Became An Atheist - My Journey from Orthodox Hinduism to Atheism nayakan 0 2,975 20-Sep-2014, 11:10 AM
Last Post: nayakan
  Om Tattoo - Atheist question Mithun914 4 7,445 21-Jan-2014, 07:23 AM
Last Post: arvindiyer
  Atheist Jokes drsaji 1 4,078 20-Jun-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: drsaji
  Please get yourself counted in Atheist Census fall13vox 1 3,493 17-Dec-2012, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fall13vox
Information Atheism in India - What does the Census of India say? siddharth 3 9,747 20-Jan-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post: screech
  Pakistani Atheist & Agnostic group unsorted 4 6,003 22-Aug-2011, 12:53 PM
Last Post: LMC