B'lore Sanskrit enthusiasts
Dear Bangaloreans,

Namaskara! Let me quickly introduce myself. I am Murthy. I did most of my high schooling at bangalore, first at Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram and later studied at National Public School Rajajinagar. I just finished by Undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur and will be working out of bangalore again from July smile .

During my schooling, I did an additional Dwitiya course of Sanskrit offered by Sharada Peetha (I do not remember exactly if it was Sharada Peetha or some other organization). I really enjoyed learning sanskrit and had conversational fluency thanks to our wonderful school teacher. I am looking out for a group of sanskrit enthusiasts in bangalore as I plan to pursue the language again.

let me know!

Murthy
Murthy

"Credulity kills" -- Carl Sagan
Really good to know that you know Sanskrit. I wish I had the time to learn it. trancegemini was looking for some help on Sanskrit in the Carvaka thread. Please drop in and see if you can help them.
I am also from Bangalore. I had taken up Sanskrit in high school. I enjoyed the literature, poems in Sanskrit very much than any other language. I also want to learn more and more in it, but I don't want to do it now, will give a try after I'm 40 (24 now).
IIT Madras has a very good on-line course on Sanskrit.

http://acharya.iitm.ac.in/sanskrit/tutor.html
Thanks Krishna for the link!
@Lije: I checked the thread you are referring to, I guess the problem is resolved though I must admit I may not have been much of a help.
Murthy

"Credulity kills" -- Carl Sagan