Catholic Sex scandals
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is watching news about catholic sex scandals..

There a case running against to pope for covering up.. i was wondering, are there any cases of sex abuses in india too..

I still remember a situation when i was kid, one of my friend has sexually abused by priest in church.. he never told his parents or anyone he just stopped going there.. We both were 13 years old at that time.. Actually we didn't understand that time.. my friend thought something scary..

I hope pope get arrested..

(14-Sep-2010, 08:24 PM)ayyawar Wrote: Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is watching news about catholic sex scandals..

There a case running against to pope for covering up.. i was wondering, are there any cases of sex abuses in india too..

I still remember a situation when i was kid, one of my friend has sexually abused by priest in church.. he never told his parents or anyone he just stopped going there.. We both were 13 years old at that time.. Actually we didn't understand that time.. my friend thought something scary..

I hope pope get arrested..
Child molestation is very common in India among Hindus. Usually it is a relative or a family friend that perpetrates this heinous crime.

I Agree with that,, I have also noticed temple prostration.. some of hindu priests have sex with tribal women in temple.. and they keep women for serving temple..
(14-Sep-2010, 08:42 PM)ayyawar Wrote: I Agree with that,, I have also noticed temple prostration.. some of hindu priests have sex with tribal women in temple.. and they keep women for serving temple..

Absolutely. Catholic priests in Europe had access to children in the choirs; in India similar abuses of women and children can take place too. It is nothing new. Sexual deviance is a common human problem but to do that while preaching about God really makes one wonder as to whether many of the priests believe in what they preach or whether their vocation is just for making out a career and earning money by telling lies to people about the existence of God.