Fundamentalists People on forum
Hello there,

Its been long time, i have made any post,

Meanwhile i have noticed, there are some Fundamentalists who are replying to some posts on this forum,

I'm woundering if we can be remove from the forum, I totally enjoy arguments, but most of the points they make are pretty silly. And last thing i want in my life is to aruge with stupid Fundamentalist...

Peace,
Kapil Ayyawar
JCNM thing aside I see a few apologetics (Hinduism mostly) and a couple of guys who try to sound smart but don't..but no fundamentalists as far as I know. GoodMorning
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
(24-Jul-2012, 06:38 PM)ayyawar Wrote: Its been long time, i have made any post,

Meanwhile i have noticed, there are some Fundamentalists who are replying to some posts on this forum,

Has there really been an upward trend in this regard of late? I seriously doubt that. There were some proselytisers in 2010 (1,2, 3), some in 2011 (1,2 , 3) and now some in 2012 (1,2, 3), but not to the extent that threatens the core agenda of the forum, which of course will be best strengthened by more active and engaged participation by freethinking members and more posts on science, freethought and secular humanism by them. Of course, the professed principle at Nirmukta of attacking ideas and not people needs to be borne in mind always.

[+] 1 user Likes arvindiyer's post