Grittingz, Erthlingz
Music 
Hello fellow atheists, humanists, and all.
I should have introduced myself when I joined the FB pages, but somehow never thought of it.
I am an engineering student, pursuing BTech in Computer Sc. in Chennai in a not so good college(sucks to be me). And I hail from the rape capital of India (double sucks to be me).
I follow forums like these mostly for gaining knowledge but do take part in discussions sometimes. I occasionally take part in debates with people of varying beliefs, both in real life and online. The best discussions I had were on the Orkut Atheist vs Theist page (remembers Justin's colored posts of rebuttals to people like Xavier. TheLegendReturns anyone?).

On a side note, I play guitar (mostly rock and metal) and aspire to work in the game development industry.

Rockon
Quote:remembers Justin's colored posts of rebuttals to people like Xavier. TheLegendReturns anyone?
Ya the good ol days Rolleyes
legendreturns you mean MBR? W00t
BTW justin is also in the nirmukta group , though he is not as active.
Any news on teucer?
[+] 1 user Likes LMC's post
(12-Feb-2012, 11:53 PM)LMC Wrote:
Quote:remembers Justin's colored posts of rebuttals to people like Xavier. TheLegendReturns anyone?
Ya the good ol days Rolleyes
legendreturns you mean MBR? W00t
BTW justin is also in the nirmukta group , though he is not as active.
Any news on teucer?

Yeah, MachineBoyReturns FTW.
Teucer is still active. He has made some posts recently. Don't know how active he is though. I log into Orkut just to accept members into the International System of A Down Community Biggrin

And for some reason, plenty of posts in hindi on that community now Ohmy
Hey Ujwal. Nice to have you on the boards. Enjoy your time on here and hope to see some great posts from you.

Peace Flowers
Nick.
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
[+] 1 user Likes nick87's post