Heights of Baba's Stupidity
Shame #1: Punch Baba

This Baba has a new style of blessing the believers (women only), he kicks them! Its a shame to have this man in our Indian society.

Shame #2: Child Baba

This Baba has a new style of blessing the believers (again women only), he has to be carried by women believers and go around!

(14-Oct-2010, 09:22 PM)shrihara Wrote: Shame #1: Punch Baba

This Baba has a new style of blessing the believers (women only), he kicks them! Its a shame to have this man in our Indian society.

Would it be possible to have subtitles for these videos?

Shocking way of "Blessing" Thumbdown
I wonder how the women devotees accept to be slapped and kicked.
Hasn't anyone ever thought of asking him why he treats the women like this? How can anyone receive this kind of treatment without questioning it!Huh
(14-Oct-2010, 09:58 PM)Ron2005 Wrote: Would it be possible to have subtitles for these videos?

I will translate it for you: The narration is ludicrous, but not taken seriously by the reporter.

(Narrator) It may look weird, but it is the style of this baba. His appearance, thought and blessing is different. Sitting in the temple, giving vision like a god, this Baba's beating and kicks are considered as blessings by his devotees. He is from Daadikonda village in Guntur district. He has settled down in venkattapalyam village few months back. People used to believed him as a psycho in the beginning. Once a devotee had a dream in which the voice of God revealed the miracles of this baba. Since then the devotees started pouring in. Now they have even built a temple for him. Everyday devotees stand in a queue to get kicked by him. They believe that their previous incarnation's curses will be cleaned.

(Preist) Swami will put kumkum on devotees' forehead, tie a thaitha and then kick them. This will remove our previous incarnation's karmas.

(Narrator) If one gets kicked by this Baba, their wishes will come true. Some women even claim to have fertility. Some devotees get repeatedly kicked by him to get more blessings. This Baba will not kick everyone but he kicks only those he likes and clean all their curses.

(Devotee) My brother used to come to this Baba and his wishes came true. So I also started visiting him. Baba is great and he solves our problems very easily.

(Narrator) This Baba is attracting people from as far as Tamil Naadu to get kicked. I don't know whether to laugh or cry looking at the superstitions of these people - reported by Manjunath, TV9, Hyderabad.
(14-Oct-2010, 11:54 PM)shrihara Wrote:
(14-Oct-2010, 09:58 PM)Ron2005 Wrote: Would it be possible to have subtitles for these videos?

I will translate it for you: The narration is ludicrous, but not taken seriously by the reporter.

(Narrator) It may look weird, but it is the style of this baba. His appearance, thought and blessing is different. Sitting in the temple, giving vision like a god, this Baba's beating and kicks are considered as blessings by his devotees. He is from Daadikonda village in Guntur district. He has settled down in venkattapalyam village few months back. People used to believed him as a psycho in the beginning. Once a devotee had a dream in which the voice of God revealed the miracles of this baba.

So this is all based on a single dream by a "Devotee"? That is ridiculous!Lol Thankfully the reporter does not believe this either. There are lots of news channels which will portray this as miracles rather than stupidity.
these all (Baba's )are fake .we should not believe on them.
these people are one way or the other have mental disorders like grandeur illusions and other such mental disorders.. Its local health body to find them and give proper treatment... Analyzing these people in detail will reveal that thier belief is so grand and eventually will end up in a mental institute..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sathya Sai Baba Hall of Shame Lije 9 9,707 09-Feb-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Naveen_Reloaded
  Sai Baba and the sexual abuse charges (not to mention the murder charges) Ajita Kamal 29 22,877 02-Aug-2010, 01:28 PM
Last Post: siddharth