Hello :)
Hi!

My names Rajeev, Currently living in Bangalore.

I'm doing my First Year Engineering, in Computer Science! At a nearby college. Though my family has an orthodox view abt the society, I choose something different, I choose "Atheism" . One of my main choices to choosing it was, most of it was illogical, spending money over milk to spill it over an Idol etc, I ventured into arguing abt stuff like visiting temples, sleeping on the bed in certain posture (Which I think is the damn'st of all!), basically arguing with my parents never did went well, so I just got screwed much harder xD

That was the last time I ever talked against religion :P now I found this I think I'll have some fun o7

Can I get a link or so? I wanna be a part of this community smile
I still think Naruto is the best manga ever \o/

" Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream ! —
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.
"
~~~ A Psalm of Life
~ H.W. Longfellow
(07-May-2012, 07:32 PM)Rajeeva Wrote: Can I get a link or so? I wanna be a part of this community smile

Welcome to Nirmukta! There are links aplenty that you can find, on this topic of starting difficult but necessary conversations on unbelief.

Managing stress without God and religion in the Twenty First century (Dr. Kamath shares tips on communicating with Indian parents at different positions on the orthodoxy spectrum)

Freethought, Crossexamined (comment-trail) (Forum member Why relates personal experience with an approach that seems to have worked in such conversations)

Oh thank u very much o7

"
~~~ A Psalm of Life
~ H.W. Longfellow
Welcome to the boards Rajeeva! Hope you'll make a lot of friends here and share your opinions. Thumbup

Naruto is the best manga? No
Read Welcome to the NHK and get back to me.
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
Quote: Read Welcome to the NHK and get back to me.

Can I get the link Big Grin

"
~~~ A Psalm of Life
~ H.W. Longfellow