Hello
Hello there. I'm originally from Hyderabad and currently reside in the UK. I've been a member of the Nirmukta Facebook group for over an year now, and I occasionally follow/ participate in the discussions. I was however not aware of this forum until recently. Having had a look around, I must say I find it really interesting here, and I think the moderators have been doing a great job maintaining this place(and the Facebook group for that matter). I hope to participate in the discussions soon.
Thanks and welcome to the forums mate, i'm sure you'll have a great time here Flowers
(29-Aug-2011, 11:12 PM)LMC Wrote: Thanks and welcome to the forums mate, i'm sure you'll have a great time here Flowers

Thank you smile
Welcome, hominid (I like the sound of that). These forums are a much easier and more powerful way to have discussions, unfortunately the facebook group gets most of the mileage!
(30-Aug-2011, 08:40 AM)unsorted Wrote: Welcome, hominid (I like the sound of that). These forums are a much easier and more powerful way to have discussions, unfortunately the facebook group gets most of the mileage!

Thank you. And yes, I see what you mean. I suppose it makes sense to have both the forum and the FB group in place to address everyone's preferences for type of discussion.
Hi Hominid, welcome to the forums! smile

Reiterating what's already been said and adding to it, the facebook group is a good place to notify people about important 'hot' conversations here that can be edited, formatted, added to in years to come and archived for posterity without getting lost in the internets Thumbup
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
(30-Aug-2011, 03:33 PM)Ajita Kamal Wrote: Hi Hominid, welcome to the forums! smile

Thanks, Ajita smile