Hello People
Hello everyone Happydance

Surrender I come in peace Surrender

I am English and fed up with political correctness - Muslims killing each other - Christians hating everyone who does not belong to their particular sect of Christianity

I am also psychic and I eat too much Devil2
[+] 1 user Likes Anthea's post
Welcome to the forums.

(07-Dec-2013, 05:21 AM)Anthea Wrote: I am English and fed up with political correctness - Muslims killing each other - Christians hating everyone who does not belong to their particular sect of Christianity

Kindly go through the group rules, especially this link. We don't care about political correctness but we do not tolerate bigotry, slurs and personal attacks. Kindly note that.

(07-Dec-2013, 05:21 AM)Anthea Wrote: I am also psychic and I eat too much Devil2

Are you sure this group is for you? Read [this] to understand what freethought means.
Good Morning From Canberra Australia,

I am a 72 years retired enginer living in Canberra Australia. A friend of mine who is a Baptist Minister provided information on Nirmukta. I did bit of reading and got interested in this group.

Grandpa
Hey there I am new in this forum..
I hope it would be very nice for me..
Thanks for everyone in advance for the further cooperate..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  let us give throw some on the people who lives in the dart!!!!! Rao Bantumalli (narsu) 0 1,665 30-Oct-2011, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Rao Bantumalli (narsu)