Hello to the freethinking elite!!
Wink 
Hi guys!!

For now, let me introduce myself to you as starstuff (male, 25, Indian), an ex-fundamental christian and a fairly recent atheist... I'm thankful to the flying spaghetti monster for leading me on the path to atheism. I was touched by his noodly appendages 9 months ago and since then, life has been liberating and wonderful!!

I'm here to interact with fellow freethinkers in India. I'm also also here to find a suitable mate with whom I can pass on my genes to the next generation!! Yes, I'm serious! It is really hard to find a suitable girl, let alone a free-thinking one.. I'm looking for a suitable ex-christian and a current closet atheist (to satisfy my fundamental christian parents Sad )

So, a big hi to all my fellow nirmukta brothers and 'sisters'!Cool

I'm happy to be a part of this elite group and I hope to contribute my 2 cents and will be happy to assist fellow atheists who are from a christian background to cope with parental and social pressures while trying to remain sane.

Cheers!!Punk
Starstuff

Welcome aboard!

I just had a plate of noodles for lunch. I have committed deicide! No
Ramen!
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
Thanks Nick! I'm sure he wouldn't mind it. After all, he boiled for our sins...