Help Needed to Prepare Dr. Kamath's Series on the Gita for Print Publication
Dr. Prabhakar Kamath has published an explosive series on the truth about the Bhagavad Gita on Nirmukta: http://nirmukta.com/the-truth-about-the-...ar-kamath/

This series contains carefully researched information about the Gita that reveals the misunderstandings, often deliberate, perpetuated by the Brahamanic "scholars" who have traditionally held the role of interpreting and transcribing the texts as a birth right. Dr. Kamath exposes the hypocrisy and lies perpetuated by those who exploited the myths to their own ends.

However, this series of articles will never get to the hands of the majority of Indians unless we do something about it. Keeping this in mind, the Nirmukta Freethought Media Network (FMN) committee has come up with the idea of preparing the articles for publication in print form. This involves working with Dr. Kamath to re-edit the articles, provide full citations and re-format the articles with original images (not the copy-righted ones that may be linked to from the website) so as to be suitable for print publication.

If anyone is interested in this project, please reply on this thread. Dr. Kamath will be glad to work with anyone with enough determination to follow-through and see this project completed.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
I would love work on this project. Do let me know, where i can be helpful

Peace
Kapil
(19-Oct-2010, 02:53 PM)ayyawar Wrote: I would love work on this project. Do let me know, where i can be helpful

Peace
Kapil

Thank you, Kapil. Dr. Kamath will reply on this thread when he is free. Also, please feel free to contact him directly. After you have both discussed ideas you can post here about what exactly you will be doing.

(By the way, I have not forgotten your request for the Andhra group. Its just that the admins haven't gotten around to discussing it yet. I'll let you know about that ASAP.)
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.