Hi everyone
Ramakrishna Here.
(24-Mar-2017, 10:29 AM)rkr95 Wrote: Ramakrishna Here with the Male Edge device.

Hi Ramakrishna. I'm Don.
(28-Apr-2017, 08:02 PM)Donam Wrote:
(24-Mar-2017, 10:29 AM)rkr95 Wrote: Ramakrishna Here with the Male Edge device.

Hi Ramakrishna. I'm Don.

Hi Ramakrishna and Don, I'm John Parker from Parsippany, New Jersey, USA.
Hi Everyone,

Great to join the Nirmukta Community! I'm a Bangalore-based atheist and rationalist, new to Nirmukta.

I have been developing content for a blog ("A Cognitive Toolkit for the Rationalist"). I am keen to contribute short articles and posts to this (and other) Freethought platforms. I tried contacting Nirmukta website admin several times regarding this but so far got no response. Hope someone can suggest how to go about this.

Cheers,
Ambar
(22-Nov-2018, 03:10 AM)ambarnag Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Great to join the Nirmukta Community! I'm a Bangalore-based atheist and rationalist, new to Nirmukta.

I have been developing content for a blog ("A Cognitive Toolkit for the Rationalist"). I am keen to contribute short articles and posts to this (and other) Freethought platforms. I tried contacting Nirmukta website admin several times regarding this but so far got no response. Hope someone can suggest how to go about this.

Cheers,
Ambar

Hey Ambar,
  Thanks for reaching out. Can you kindly mail the article to editor@nirmukta.com? Somebody should be able to follow up after that I think.
PS: I have deleted other posts with this same comment.
Hi Kanad,

Thanks so much for responding! I do apologize for posting the same message on multiple threads. I have shared the Google Doc containing the material with editor@nirmukta.com.

Ambar
(24-Mar-2017, 10:29 AM)ra kr95 Wrote: Ramakrishna Here.

Hi ! I am Johnson from, USA