Hii here from an Earthling!
I'm Sandeep, and I come from a quiet part of Kerala. I pretty much grew up fearing God, and it was not long until I started questioning everything my parents taught me! I'm a Freethinker and a staunch Atheist now. Nature fascinates me and search for reason keeps me going. Science is my God! Really happy to know that there are like minded people in India. Feels great to be here and be a part of the movement! smile
(29-Dec-2010, 10:25 AM)sandeep.krishna Wrote: I'm Sandeep, and I come from a quiet part of Kerala. I pretty much grew up fearing God, and it was not long until I started questioning everything my parents taught me! I'm a Freethinker and a staunch Atheist now. Nature fascinates me and search for reason keeps me going. Science is my God! Really happy to know that there are like minded people in India. Feels great to be here and be a part of the movement! smile

Hi from another freethinking Earthling Biggrin

Welcome aboard, Sandeep! Most of us have independently come to similar conclusions as yours, and its simply wonderful that we are actually starting to build some sort of freethinking culture together!
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Welcome fellow freethinker!
Aditya Manthramurthy
Web Administrator & Associate Editor
Nirmukta.com
Thank you Ajita and Donatello. smile
Welcome aboard Sandeep !
Hello there, SK! My story is almost similar. Cheers!
Thank you Sajit and Siddharth smile