Hiii all !
Smile 
Hi all ,

This is Rahul Barhate from Pune.I recently come across the The Nirmukta Freethought Community.I wish I have known this before.This is very good community for Freethinker.I am non-believer since 9th std.Initially I was afraid to disclose that I am an Atheist,Rationalist,Humanist but now I dont.I have this community and a wonderful blog Indianathesit.com now .In just 2 days I read whole posts,it was fun reading comments and debates.
Welcome aboard!
Please read and familiarize yourself with the forum rules. Big Grin Have a great time posting!
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
Welcome to the group Thumbup
Hope you have already joined the https://www.facebook.com/groups/punefreethinkers/
(06-Jul-2012, 05:01 PM)rahul_b Wrote: Hi all ,

This is Rahul Barhate from Pune.I recently come across the The Nirmukta Freethought Community.I wish I have known this before.This is very good community for Freethinker.I am non-believer since 9th std.Initially I was afraid to disclose that I am an Atheist,Rationalist,Humanist but now I dont.I have bolivar cuban cigars this community and a wonderful blog Indianathesit.com now .In just 2 days I read whole posts,it was fun reading comments and debates.

Hello rahul!

Happy to meet you, I'm Dani from UK and I'm excited about this forum...

Regards,
Dani