Hindi-English Translators needed
I have completed PART 4 subtitles and have saved it in a notepad file. Can someone assist me with this transcribing job or i ca forward it to an email or paste it here in the forums. Sweatdrop

(21-Sep-2010, 03:45 PM)bala Wrote: I've updated part 1 and part 2 subtitles on you tube. Guys could we have the translation of the headings and text that are displayed in Hindi in between the demonstrations as well? Thanks all for the effort.

My data does not include the display texts in Hindi shown between the demonstrations Thumbdown
Hey Azad. Did you use the dotsub site for transcribing or did you do it in notepad from scratch? If you have done in notepad, could you upload them to the dotsub site? The reason is just to avoid formatting errors in the notepad file thats all. dotsub gives a clean transcript which fits well in youtube. The site is pretty easy to use.
I have done it on notepad, im proofreading it. Lemme Give a try on dotSUB
if you have any trouble with the dotsub site just let me know. I'll be online here for an hour or so.
(21-Sep-2010, 03:45 PM)bala Wrote: I've updated part 1 and part 2 subtitles on youtube. Guys could we have the translation of the headings and text that are displayed in Hindi in between the demonstrations as well? Thanks all for the effort.

i think i'll get a hang of it, thanks for your tip, I will transcribe once im at home and also make the changes by including the Hindi display text between the demonstrations. Cheerz GoodMorning
Part 4 Transcription complete Happydance

http://dotsub.com/transcribe/acaf8521-6c...9c88733806

The speed for the subtitile display and the actual video has not been properly Synchronised, someone may recheck this and make the necessary changes. Gud night Sleep
(22-Sep-2010, 01:19 AM)Azad Wrote: Part 4 Transcription complete Happydance

http://dotsub.com/transcribe/acaf8521-6c...9c88733806

The speed for the subtitile display and the actual video has not been properly Synchronised, someone may recheck this and make the necessary changes. Gud night Sleep

Wow! That was fast work. Thumbup
I'll recheck it and hopefully complete part 3 by tomorrow.

(21-Sep-2010, 03:45 PM)bala Wrote: I've updated part 1 and part 2 subtitles on youtube. Guys could we have the translation of the headings and text that are displayed in Hindi in between the demonstrations as well? Thanks all for the effort.

Most of the headings and text that are displayed in Hindi are the same as being spoken out by the reporter. If you still think it is necessary to add them, I'll do the needful.

(22-Sep-2010, 07:49 AM)Swati Wrote:

Most of the headings and text that are displayed in Hindi are the same as being spoken out by the reporter. If you still think it is necessary to add them, I'll do the needful.

If the text is appearing for quite some time on the screen and nothing is being said at the time, I think it be good to have the english version of the hindi text. It is more friendly to non-hindi speakers.
Aditya Manthramurthy
Web Administrator & Associate Editor
Nirmukta.com
I think We need not translate every headline displayed, its kind of repetition of whatever is being discussed however between the demonstrations there is a gap of few seconds where the channel displays 2 - 3 major headlines. I have attempted to translate these in Part 4.
Sorry guys I couldn't get back to you'll yesterday - too many things going on.

Azad and donatello - got it.
(23-Sep-2010, 09:08 AM)jillyronald Wrote: I found a very good application which helps to Hindi-English Translators. It is very good and best to do in easy way. There are options, that how much data you want to compress, you can select only source and destination, it is a very much time consuming.

and the Application is ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hindi films with freethought themes arvindiyer 0 3,755 10-Nov-2013, 06:18 AM
Last Post: arvindiyer