Hinduism Summit in Chicago, USA on June 5 2010 (Saturday)
[Image: DS_5June_Lake_County%20720.jpg]

Dear all,

A Hinduism Summit (Dharma Sabha) will be held on Saturday, 05 June from 2:30 pm to 6 pm at the Hindu Temple of Lake County, Grayslake, IL, USA. This event will commence with Vedic, auspicious recitations. It will feature insightful presentations, demonstrative videos and an exhibition to promote the unique science underlying Hinduism. The summit welcomes anyone interested in understanding, living and preserving Hinduism.

This event will be webcast live online for anyone around the world to attend and participate.

To learn more, visit www.HinduAwakening.org or call toll free number:
+1 877 303 3342.

Please visit the event page to register for this free event:

http://forumforhinduawakening.org/events....php?id=81

Programme details attached with this post.

Attached Files
.pdf   DS_email_Lake County.pdf (Size: 134.1 KB / Downloads: 1)
You joined the forums, knew very well what we're about, decided that the religion forum is the one most appropriate for B.S., and posted this solicitation to a brainwashing camp.

Thank you FukU

I will register for the event and watch the nonsense unfold online. I will also make sure that others do as well. All of us here are very eager to know about "the unique science underlying Hinduism."
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Wasn't this the same guy who advertised a similar event somewhere in Australia?

Anyway, this a good indicator of their ancient and beloved "science": What is the science behind wearing big sized ornaments?

Well formatted tables with data pulled out of from who knows where are paraded as "proof".
Update on the event. I received this link in an email from our friends: http://forumforhinduawakening.org/events....php?id=81

Although the event description still mentions the science behind Hinduism, the programme itself has no references to science. There will be ways for us to get involved, however, through chat and live video feed. Any ideas about how we can contribute?
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
dharmaseva FAILS!
Dharmaseva so what you are saying is all hindus were sleeping so far? Unique science? This will be entertaining. But don't set the venue on fire with a homa !
(23-May-2010, 01:09 AM)Lije Wrote: Wasn't this the same guy who advertised a similar event somewhere in Australia?

Anyway, this a good indicator of their ancient and beloved "science": What is the science behind wearing big sized ornaments?

Well formatted tables with data pulled out of from who knows where are paraded as "proof".

LOL thanks for the link. Amazing how much bullshit people make up !! Great way to sell jewelry. I am posting this on the FB group.
Jai Shri Ram, dharmseva.

I would like to take part in this. But I am not a fan of western science and only trust Hindu and Vedic science. Could you please tell me if our great religion has created a computer network where I can coordinate? Oh, I forgot, I also hate English. Damn Western influence.

Praise Krishna.
माननीय धर्मसेवः
भवतः "हिन्दु" सभगारः कथम् आसीत् ? भवतः वैदीक-ज्ञानं बहु परमं इति मम अपेक्षा । कृपया सभगारस्य उल्लेखनानि मां इ-संदेषतः प्रविषतु ।
शुभाचिन्तकः मूर्तिः ।
One person who had gone from India to attend this summit was arrested :
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/kumar-...il/675783/
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india/T...II8BL88HSI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is eating beef prohibited in Hinduism? Shantanu 38 61,296 06-Nov-2016, 08:37 PM
Last Post: praggy1973
  Hinduism and atheists praggy1973 0 874 17-Sep-2016, 10:55 AM
  Marathas and Hinduism praggy1973 0 795 17-Jul-2016, 07:19 PM
  Is the earth flat according to hinduism? satheeshpaul 0 2,014 13-Mar-2016, 10:25 PM
Last Post: satheeshpaul
Photo Hinduism's ability to evolve deusex 0 3,806 09-Oct-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: deusex
  Hinduism - is it a religion in the truest sense of word? arpanahuja 1 3,129 19-Aug-2013, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Captain Mandrake
  Who are the official or lead spokespersons for Hinduism? astrokid.nj 4 4,456 26-Jun-2012, 11:10 PM
Last Post: KalBhairav
  Hinduism as a modern religion - Academic references and analysis Ajita Kamal 3 7,806 30-Jul-2011, 12:39 PM
Last Post: arvindiyer
Sad some frustrating experiences with Hinduism... tarun 5 4,609 19-Feb-2011, 09:48 PM
Last Post: unsorted