How can we go about petitioning the government to stop funding Homeopathy?
Sometimes, satire and ridicule are the best weapons rationalists can have in exposing the absurdity of irrational claims.

[Image: 255796_10150275860868949_682113948_91725...1976_n.jpg]

I rest my case.

[+] 2 users Like ARChakravarthy's post
I think the fact that homeopathy is tied to the idea that water has memory is enough to disprove it. The active ingredients in homeopathic remedies are so diluted that they are no longer present in the pills or formulas. But based on the idea that water has memory is what holds the whole idea together except water doesn't have memory. If water had memory, then we would all be drinking deadly bacterias, poisons and other dangerous minerals and organisms that are found in unfiltered water.
Ursula - Has anyone ever used Kareo for billing patients?
It is only a few weeks back that I became aware of the darker side of Rationalists – their brains function like that of religious fundamentalists when it comes to Homeopathy.

It is shocking that Homeopathy, practised by qualified doctors, is going about curing chronic ailments ,which cannot be cured through Allopathy, and here we’ve an insane bunch of people denouncing it as pseudo-science.

Just because you do not understand the workings of Homeo medicines vis-à-vis the human body does not give you the license to parade irrational arguments against Homeopathy.

You people are not living in the real world. You all are indulging in ‘medical fundamentalism’ - with complete disregard for the good that Homeopathy has done to the health of humans in the last 200 years.

Homeopathy is not a belief system – but a medical one. Can it survive so long without curing people?

I’ve been a patient and I can testify to the effectiveness of Homeopathy.
Raz2802

**It is shocking that Homeopathy, practised by qualified doctors, is going about curing chronic ailments ,which cannot be cured through Allopathy, and here we’ve an insane bunch of people denouncing it as pseudo-science.**

There is no such thing as allopathy. There is medicine and then there is quackery. Homeopathy falls under the quackery category. If you think it does not then please explain how you will tell difference between a vial of distilled water and a vial of 30C homeopathic medicine.

**Homeopathy is not a belief system – but a medical one. Can it survive so long without curing people? **

So what? Astrology has survived longer than Homeopathy with out doing shit.

Also I think you are just a troll trying to waste people's time. If you are serious about a discussion or debate you will at least address the topic of the thread or the posts preceding yours.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homeopathy..Delusion of dilutions drsaji 0 2,205 18-Jun-2013, 08:30 PM
Last Post: drsaji
Big Grin Even xkcd trashes Homeopathy (humour) donatello 5 4,740 06-Jul-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Naushirvan
  iitb conducting research on homeopathy & ayurveda eolgon 9 6,191 04-Feb-2011, 12:27 AM
Last Post: muffintop
  Stop Time! bala 2 2,289 16-Jul-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post: bala