In God We Teach & How To Tell You're An Atheist

Official Description: A film by Vic Losick, "In God We Teach" tells the story of a high school student who secretly recorded his history teacher in class, and accused him of proselytizing for Jesus. The teacher, in danger of losing his job strenuously denied it. The specifics of the controversy lead directly to the church & state arguments that are in the news this election year. With Stephen Colbert, Alan Dershowitz, Neil deGrasse Tyson and others. Please feel free to stream, download, share, and embed the film for non-commercial use. Website.

Also one by Daniel D

Description:
Philosopher Daniel Dennett was one of the stars of the Global Atheist Convention in Melbourne and gave a brilliant and whimsical talk on defining the atheist. He is the uber-philospher of the mind and a great provocateur, though he was speaking to 4000 non believers at this convention.

He talks specifically about The Clergy Project in the middle of his talk at 19 min 15 sec.
For more info: see http://clergyproject.org/

Please watch and leave any interesting time points for others to watch, enjoy or discuss.

Cheers,
Nick.
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."