Interested in joining the Nirmukta team? Apply here!
I love to be a part of the team.Watched youtube videos of nirmukta and i am interested. I can help out with any IT related works. Also i am interested to attend the nirmukta events. How can i get the event updates ?
(16-May-2014, 08:50 PM)sareeshmnair Wrote: I love to be a part of the team.Watched youtube videos of nirmukta and i am interested. I can help out with any IT related works. Also i am interested to attend the nirmukta events. How can i get the event updates ?

http://nirmukta.com/freethought-media-network/

Check the complete network above and join the regional group, to which you belong, to get event notifications.
Hello,

Would be delighted to contribute. I can handle almost everything related to audio/visual media such as graphics related image works, VFX, shooting & editing videos. The FMN sounds good, let me know if its still open! Thanks.

Best,
Raj

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saturday Evening Nirmukta Hangout Sessions (SENHS) Ajita Kamal 6 6,489 13-Feb-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: LMC
Star Announcing the nirmukta facebook page and 4 new subject specific groups LMC 0 3,476 08-Dec-2011, 05:14 PM
Last Post: LMC
  Nirmukta Email Lists donatello 0 3,688 22-Aug-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: donatello
Star New National Coordinator and Nirmukta Advisory Board Ajita Kamal 0 3,224 03-May-2010, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Ajita Kamal