Interested in joining the Nirmukta team? Apply here!
I love to be a part of the team.Watched youtube videos of nirmukta and i am interested. I can help out with any IT related works. Also i am interested to attend the nirmukta events. How can i get the event updates ?
(16-May-2014, 08:50 PM)sareeshmnair Wrote: I love to be a part of the team.Watched youtube videos of nirmukta and i am interested. I can help out with any IT related works. Also i am interested to attend the nirmukta events. How can i get the event updates ?

http://nirmukta.com/freethought-media-network/

Check the complete network above and join the regional group, to which you belong, to get event notifications.
Hello,

Would be delighted to contribute. I can handle almost everything related to audio/visual media such as graphics related image works, VFX, shooting & editing videos. The FMN sounds good, let me know if its still open! Thanks.

Best,
Raj
I am interested in searching and providing information about atheism and superstitions, pseudoscience other current related things in society. I am interested in creating memes and meme videos ,also designing posts for social media. I am from pune and I would like to work there at ground level if possible .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saturday Evening Nirmukta Hangout Sessions (SENHS) Ajita Kamal 6 11,004 13-Feb-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: LMC
Star Announcing the nirmukta facebook page and 4 new subject specific groups LMC 0 5,840 08-Dec-2011, 05:14 PM
Last Post: LMC
  Nirmukta Email Lists donatello 0 8,680 22-Aug-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: donatello
Star New National Coordinator and Nirmukta Advisory Board Ajita Kamal 0 5,330 03-May-2010, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Ajita Kamal