Is Arvind Iyer a machine? Is he? IS HEEEE?
or a wikidroid mutant? When wiki decided to descend upon us in human form to absolve us of all the sins committed thus far.

or a relevant video/article/link mining alter ego inception of Ajita Kamal snooping around nirmukta forums?

Happydance

You're awesome mate! keep up the good work Punk

Murthy

"Credulity kills" -- Carl Sagan
[+] 10 users Like murthymail's post
Thanks a tonne murthymail to initiate this thread.

I had a theory that Arvind is 1000 years old, or from future, and has such a good indexing algorithm in his brain that Google actually has hired him.

But the most infuriating part of all this (infuriating because I get some serious inferiority complex, and am on the verge of loosing my job because of reading all the content he links to smile is that he understands all the thinks that he is stating or referring to. So he has to be really intelligent machine or cyborg from future.

Restating the same conclusion, good job mate and sincere thanks for helping.
[+] 4 users Like Kanad Kanhere's post
(26-Dec-2011, 05:25 PM)Kanad Kanhere Wrote: Thanks a tonne murthymail to initiate this thread.

I had a theory that Arvind is 1000 years old, or from future, and has such a good indexing algorithm in his brain that Google actually has hired him.

But the most infuriating part of all this (infuriating because I get some serious inferiority complex, and am on the verge of loosing my job because of reading all the content he links to smile is that he understands all the thinks that he is stating or referring to. So he has to be really intelligent machine or cyborg from future.

Restating the same conclusion, good job mate and sincere thanks for helping.

Strangely coincidental that this thread should be posted this day, as I was complimenting the brilliantly authored posts by the extremely erudite Arvind. My best bet is that it's an android (Arvind Iyer= AI= Artificial Intelligence Alien ) posing as an intelligent human being.
The jig's up "Arvind". Just how long did you think you could hide it from us? Detective
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
[+] 4 users Like nick87's post