Current time: 22-08-2014, 01:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JCNM - Shyam kishore
ayyawar Offline
Addicted to Freethought

Likes Given: 0

JCNM - Shyam kishore

Hello Everyone,

Its been really long, I have made any posts or commented on other posts.

I am in India now, I'll be india for while...

Last week i happened to speak with a cousin, she 's converted to Christianity. She has explained me about shyam kishore and things he does. http://www.jcnm.org

he defiantly does mass hypnotism and faith healing, I am planning to attend some of his services and make some videos of it.
He does lot of mass services on Sundays..

I wondering is anyone in Hyderabad would be interested come with me.

Please do let me know,

Thanks
kapil
[+] 1 user Likes ayyawar's post
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Ajita Kamal Offline
Editor

Likes Given: 234

RE: JCNM - Shyam kishore

Wishing I could go with you, Kapil. I find these type of conmen particularly egregious, and would love the opportunity to expose this guy. Please do follow up your visit with details for us!

"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
naveennischel Offline
Nirmukt Noobie

Shocked RE: JCNM - Shyam kishore

Hi ayyawar n kamal,

This sunday's gonna be the best for you to attend a service of JCNM as its Easter .
the So Called ressurection day of jesus from the grave, bdw every sunday it is.. for shyam kishore as he proclaims death is canceled by jesus name..Cancer,Tumors,heart probs& so on..
Many r testifying with reports ,these days even HIV+ to HIV- (people from all religions).. n much more .

Hope you will find what you need, If you dare 2 visit.(be early to be seated in the front "to capture").
Bye.
kiran Offline
Nirmukt Noobie

hey friends , you can your opinion about JCNM.but my request is you to attend atleast one service.

A kind request

(21-04-2011 07:57 PM)naveennischel Wrote:  Hi ayyawar n kamal,

This sunday's gonna be the best for you to attend a service of JCNM as its Easter .
the So Called ressurection day of jesus from the grave, bdw every sunday it is.. for shyam kishore as he proclaims death is canceled by jesus name..Cancer,Tumors,heart probs& so on..
Many r testifying with reports ,these days even HIV+ to HIV- (people from all religions).. n much more .

Hope you will find what you need, If you dare 2 visit.(be early to be seated in the front "to capture").
Bye.
stanleethomas
Unregistered

Hey,

I dare you to attend his service at least once...........

you would know what is the power of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

not the conversion but the power, not askin anyone to change but to just get healed from your sickness what you have now.
Quote this message in a reply
Aruna Wilson Offline
Nirmukt Noobie

HI Kapil

Its good your going to shyam kishore prayer meeting,, hope god ll surely talk to u and use u in his services,,

aruna

Hello Everyone,

Its been really long, I have made any posts or commented on other posts.

I am in India now, I'll be india for while...

Last week i happened to speak with a cousin, she 's converted to Christianity. She has explained me about shyam kishore and things he does. http://www.jcnm.org

he defiantly does mass hypnotism and faith healing, I am planning to attend some of his services and make some videos of it.
He does lot of mass services on Sundays..

I wondering is anyone in Hyderabad would be interested come with me.

Please do let me know,

Thanks
kapil

[/quote]
Lije Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 256

(19-10-2011 06:27 PM)Aruna Wilson Wrote:  HI Kapil

Its good your going to shyam kishore prayer meeting,, hope god ll surely talk to u and use u in his services,,

aruna

I believe you are mistaken about Kapil's intentions. Do checkout the Christianity forum to know our stance on organizations like JCNM.
Ajita Kamal Offline
Editor

Likes Given: 234

(17-08-2011 05:49 PM)stanleethomas Wrote:  Hey,

I dare you to attend his service at least once...........

you would know what is the power of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

not the conversion but the power, not askin anyone to change but to just get healed from your sickness what you have now.

Hi stanleethomas,

Do try and understand why it is impossible for any single human being to take up every challenge that believers propose to us. For instance, believers in any other faith could as ardently challenge you to attend one of their miracle programs.

In any case, I would very much like to attend the next program by Shyam Kishore that is in the vicinity of Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, provided Kishore is willing to perform a miracle of my choosing. I will bring along a person with a limb missing. A medical examiner of Kishore's choosing is welcome to examine the "patient". If Shyam Kishore can make him regrow a limb, I will dedicate the rest of my life to your god Jesus Christ. If he cannot, all I will need is reimbursement for my travel and stay. Also, I must be provided all rights to all the video and audio footage of the event and the challenge.

I look forward to hearing from you,

If your god is real, you will not doubt that he can regenerate missing limbs.

Ajita

"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
[+] 3 users Like Ajita Kamal's post
Peter Jones Offline
Nirmukt Noobie

hahhahahhahhahaha..........right now our church is in a very much adanced stage compared to ur challenge.............the abnormal limbs of people r growing back and u knw wht.......frm next year no member of the church is going to be sick..........do u wnt to challenge that????.........also we r gonna raise the dead back to life in the comming days!!!!!!!!!..........so december 31st,dec,2011 till 11:59 is the last minute of any sickness in our body!!!!!!!!..........nd wht a kiddish challenge is urs.......!!!
ayyawar Offline
Addicted to Freethought

(17-11-2011 07:33 PM)Peter Jones Wrote:  hahhahahhahhahaha..........right now our church is in a very much adanced stage compared to ur challenge.............the abnormal limbs of people r growing back and u knw wht.......frm next year no member of the church is going to be sick..........do u wnt to challenge that????.........also we r gonna raise the dead back to life in the comming days!!!!!!!!!..........so december 31st,dec,2011 till 11:59 is the last minute of any sickness in our body!!!!!!!!..........nd wht a kiddish challenge is urs.......!!!

Hey peter,

I know this is open forum, using cuss words is prohibited!! i'm gonna do it anyway!!

U R AN DUMBASS!!

I rest my case.

Take care..
Peter Jones Offline
Nirmukt Noobie

(17-11-2011 07:49 PM)ayyawar Wrote:  
(17-11-2011 07:33 PM)Peter Jones Wrote:  hahhahahhahhahaha..........right now our church is in a very much adanced stage compared to ur challenge.............the abnormal limbs of people r growing back and u knw wht.......frm next year no member of the church is going to be sick..........do u wnt to challenge that????.........also we r gonna raise the dead back to life in the comming days!!!!!!!!!..........so december 31st,dec,2011 till 11:59 is the last minute of any sickness in our body!!!!!!!!..........nd wht a kiddish challenge is urs.......!!!

Hey peter,

I know this is open forum, using cuss words is prohibited!! i'm gonna do it anyway!!

U R AN DUMBASS!!

I rest my case.

Take care..

Dude i knw ur bigger than me.....bt plzzz dnt use words for which u dnt knw the meaning............and its my wish u believe it or not...its ur loss......just try cumin once!!!!
John Wesley Offline
Nirmukt Noobie

hi mate im John, former member of JCNM and wht u heard is correct and its true that he is the servant of god and plz do not say words against him my frnd for he does wht he is asked to do by the lord. I was really bad into all kinds of drugs but after going to anna i have changed and now my life is full of joy and peace try not to expose him for he does nothing wrong but instead listen and then say that Jesus is the Living God and my frnd listen to his messages and thn comment. Frnd greetings to u & ur family in Jesus name & God Bless U matesmile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)