Mohit Jain
Hi Fellas,

My Name is Mohit Jain. I am from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I am a software developer by profession. I have been an atheist for few years now. Came across this site today and felt like joining right away.

I would like to contribute anyway i can. I hope i can be a helping hand to the community here.

Also is there anyone from Jaipur here. I would like to meet and start a movement in the City.

Regards
Mohit

EDITS -
Adding few more lines.

I am interested in Healthy discussions about religion and science. Specially how to convince my parents that i am an atheist. I think this problem is very common among Indian atheists. And we can discuss about this issue. we can help ourselves and a lot more other people.
Welcome to Nirmukta Mohit !

(04-Apr-2013, 03:23 AM)mohit Wrote: Hi Fellas,

My Name is Mohit Jain. I am from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I am a software developer by profession. I have been an atheist for few years now. Came across this site today and felt like joining right away.

I would like to contribute anyway i can. I hope i can be a helping hand to the community here.

Also is there anyone from Jaipur here. I would like to meet and start a movement in the City.

Regards
Mohit

EDITS -
Adding few more lines.

I am interested in Healthy discussions about religion and science. Specially how to convince my parents that i am an atheist. I think this problem is very common among Indian atheists. And we can discuss about this issue. we can help ourselves and a lot more other people.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence