New training programs and TV appearances in June
The next training program starts on the 13th of June, at Aryabhata college of engineering and technology at Bagpat. Have a live phone in program on India TV live on the 13th at 4.30pm.

All feel that some one should record all these programs. Any one ready?

Edit: Saturday, June 12th The program on Live India TV starts at 5 pm today and will go on for a few hours. One more program is on scheduled for tomorrow on India TV, probably after 7 pm.
Prof Nayak, we are trying to arrange for a recording this time around. We will go all out to contact everyone who potentially can record this. I will be travelling this weekend or I would have personally ensured that this is recorded.
Quote:Saturday, June 12th: The program on Live India TV starts at 5 pm today and will go on for a few hours. One more program is on scheduled for tomorrow on India TV, probably after 7 pm.

We need someone to record this at home, ASAP. If you have the set up to do this, please get in touch with moderators on this forum, on Indian Atheists facebook page, or on the Nirmukta facebook group.

Or simply send an email to info@nirmukta.com
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
I wish I could be of help but I don't get to watch most of these news channels because of the cable provider's constraints. By Recording you guys mean 'digital' recording or record-through-camera externally?
Murthy

"Credulity kills" -- Carl Sagan
(12-Jun-2010, 07:17 PM)murthymail Wrote: By Recording you guys mean 'digital' recording or record-through-camera externally?

Ideally it should be digital.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
In Patna 20th June. We are having a meeting to start a Bihar state level organisation today. About 30 delegates from various districts of Bihar are expected to participate in this meeting.
I have received the DVD of the program recorded by the news 24. It is for 43 minutes and 2.8GB. The quality is just fantastic. I have also got the recordings of the two live India programs which are quite good but not as good as the news 24 one. I don't think i can upload any of these if some one who can do that gives me the snail mail address, I will send the DVDs and you can upload them.
I volunteer to do it Prof. I will PM you my snail mail address.

Ajita, I can also transcode it into a variety of formats for different sizes and quality. Can you tell me where I can upload them?
Aditya Manthramurthy
Web Administrator & Associate Editor
Nirmukta.com