Non-reproductive Incest
Is consented Incest a moral phenomenon ?

Though it is considered as taboo, i fail to see any problems with it
The sexual experimentation that is seen in children who have just reached puberty. I would hardly call that incest. It is perfectly normal human curiosity. It is rarely the result of mutual attraction. This justifies the need to begin sex education in the 6th grade itself and get over our Victorian ideas about sex. As for consenting siblings later in life, as long they use protection, no religion or government can or should stop them. http://askdrrobert.dr-robert.com/incest.html
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.- Richard Dawkins
In my extended family, I'm distantly related a couple who had the same biological father but different mothers. They had, I guess, five children born with abnormalities and none survived more than 12 years. A very tragic case of course. They adopted a child later, who is now atleast 12 years older than me and every time I visit them, I got this feeling of a warm and healthy family.

I never understood how is incest wrong/bad/immoral. Apart from the biological implications while reproducing, I seriously can't find anything wrong with it.