On the Kashmir Issue
Does anyone have a good idea of the events relating to Kashmiri Pandits being driven out of their houses? It is alleged by Anupam Kher that the Muslim community was complicit in committing this atrocity.

Do you guys know an objective introduction to this issue?

What really happened?

P.S: This Kashmir example is the most common stereotypical example that I am presented with to show the dangers of increasing muslim majority in India. I am trying to wrestle with the issue.
//I am presented with to show the dangers of increasing muslim majority in India. I am trying to wrestle with the issue.//

Set aside the Kashmir issue for a while and ask yourself how could you end up with a Muslim majority in India? Is that even possible?
(16-Apr-2015, 02:09 AM)Captain Mandrake Wrote: Set aside the Kashmir issue for a while and ask yourself how could you end up with a Muslim majority in India? Is that even possible?

Well, that is not really the main point. Even if someone argues that muslim population increases to majority in pockets of this country, and recreates a Kashmir, I have to answer them. I wanted to know if there are any defensible points to the claim 'all religions are equally bad'.
I can certainly comment on Abrahamic religions. I have begun believing that believers who are not idolators are the most barbaric and heinous people on the face of Earth. Looking at the middle east one can say with certainty that Abrahamic religions believe in physically eliminating people of otherreligions.
The only relevance of Muslims in India is that they have got a physical presence. For Non-Muslims in India Muslim means physical strength and sexual vitality.
It is good to see Muslims cower in the face of aggression from America. Law of Karma. What you do to others will be done to you.
The Wheel of Law has turned.