Pale Blue Dot: Initiating New Members
(16-May-2010, 04:51 PM)Ajita Kamal Wrote: Hello New Member!

If you are like most of us, you have probably lived most of your life surrounded by superstition. Congratulations on making it here. As an initiation into the community, we request all new members to watch a clip from Carl Sagan's Cosmos. The choice to watch or not is entirely yours, and of course there is a good chance that you have already seen this particular clip. This is just a fun little reminder of why we are all here together, celebrating freethinking and building a religion-free society. Exclamation

After watching the clip, please leave a comment below as a response, telling us about your vision for the future and what a freethinking society means to you. Please leave one comment only. This is not a regular thread. If you want to add to your comment, you can edit it, but if you want to have a conversation with someone, please use the regular threads in this forum.
Time is endless and future is a date in distant time, so at different time interval connotation of time will be different. As A human our days are counted. The Evaluation will take us to a different level where we will be enhancing our physical and cognitive skills by gradually becoming more and more cyber human until the day comes when we are completely changed into machines.
Free thing is unbiased thinking; free from Fear, greed, perceptions and mind block.
Hey people,
As someone who has walked the Atheistic path fairly alone for most of my life, I was quite elated to discover this forum, though I might be more than fashionably late to this party. As someone who experiences ironically irrational fury at irrationality itself, I am glad to find this "safe space".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pranam/namaste/hello to all the respected members ankursaxena_321@yahoo.co.in 0 1,939 22-Mar-2013, 06:59 PM
Last Post: ankursaxena_321@yahoo.co.in
  Hi fellow members! nakulp69 3 3,196 22-Jul-2010, 10:22 PM
Last Post: natselrox