Print size posters
[Image: Nirmukta_Poster_Small_by_life1_version2.jpg]
Dire Straits fans would love this perhaps
This is incredible, Bala. I just opened up the full size image.

I'm not sure how it works if someone wants to print posters. I'm assuming it should be as simple as taking the image file (or maybe the vector file) to the printers.

Perhaps the Bangalore group might be interested. I'll ask the moderators. Meanwhile, in a few days time we can put up a new post on Nirmukta.com, mentioning your wallpapers and posters.

Lastly, I'm not getting the Dire Straits connection. I do see The Doors connection, though. Is that what you meant?
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
silly me.. i meant the doors Biggrin !

For printing, i suppose you could just take the file to a printer. Usually posters are vector files but it would take me too long to make this in vector. That's why I made the original version large enough to retain quality. The photoshop file is 2 gigs huge. I will try to do some vector ones as well in the future.
[Image: Nirmuta_Poster_2_Small_by_life1_version2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bala's post
Sorry for the bit lower resolution on this one. For a 60cm by 84 cm file, 300 dpi was a bit too much for my computer to handle as the file size ran up to nearly 2 gigs. So i did this one on 72 dpi. It should still print at 60 cm by 84 cm and since I used fairly large stock photos the image should look ok. I don't have a proper printer at my end so if anyone does end up printing these, do let me know how it turns out.
[Image: Nirmuta_Poster_3_by_life1_version2.png]
[+] 1 user Likes bala's post
Bala, this one is genius! It will definitely be controversial, though. 2guns

Very soon we can post another article on Nirmukta.com pointing to this series and the other series on desktop wallpapers. Excellent work!
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Working on another one now but needs a lotta work. Finding stock photos that fit the composition is a pain in the rear. If we are gonna post another article on Nirmukta let's wait until I finish that one. Won't be long.
[Image: Nirmuta_Poster_4_small_by_life1_version2.jpg]
Hope this isnt too subtle!
(11-May-2010, 07:04 PM)bala Wrote: [Image: Nirmuta_Poster_4_small_by_life1_version2.jpg]

I'm sure I'm missing something here. I can't understand it. Confused

BTW, I loved the levitating yogi poster. Brilliant!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Posters I did bala 45 45,347 20-Nov-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Brian Sapient