Print size posters
Quote:I'm sure I'm missing something here. I can't understand it.

Yeah I thought this was a weak one as well. Just gave it a shot. Anyway, it's quite simple. Look at reality without religious obscurity - to put it in a sentence.
(12-May-2010, 08:26 AM)bala Wrote:
Quote:I'm sure I'm missing something here. I can't understand it.

Yeah I thought this was a weak one as well. Just gave it a shot. Anyway, it's quite simple. Look at reality without religious obscurity - to put it in a sentence.

I think it is ear with a horn speaker blowing into it. Does it mean that Nature is talking into the ear?
These posters are nothing short of brilliant! Great job. Would love to have them around.

I have some poster ideas which I'll discuss with you some other time smile
Thanks Sid.

Lije said:
Quote:I think it is ear with a horn speaker blowing into it. Does it mean that Nature is talking into the ear?

Haha... i didn't think of it from that angle. Interesting!. Well, the original idea is that... all that clutter on the upper portion of the poster is made up of religious symbols if you look closely. There's the Om symbol, the cross, crescent, the sikh symbol etc... one on top of another, obscuring the beautiful scenery behind and depicting their own version of nature which is quite bland. And then we come to the bottom part with no such obscurity and a clear view of nature through unprejudiced eyes.
Beautiful posters! You're quite the artist, Bala.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Posters I did bala 45 44,172 20-Nov-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Brian Sapient