Shabarimala Miracles Exposed
Tongue 
Shabarimala is a Hindu pilgrimage located in the Western Ghat, the place is believed to where Ayappa (Hindu Deity) Meditated and Killed demoness Mahishi. Ayyappan Devotees must go at least once in their lifetime and it is the largest annual pilgrimage in the world with an estimated 45–50 million devotees visiting every year.

Every year on 14th January a miracle is witnessed as 'makaravilakku' light that appears three times on the hills on every Makara Sankranthi after the Makarajyothi has disappeared from the sky.

This video is in regard to exposing the Miracles claimed by the devotees.

English Subtitles
[+] 2 users Like Azad's post
Great video Thumbup
The sad thing is, people will continue to believe that this is some sort of miracle even after seeing this and may call this video made-up. They are blinded by their religion to not think critically. Our schools seriously need to teach critical thinking to children and hoe to use them in real life.
Sometimes I think why people learn about logic,science etc in school/college. They are incapable of using what they learned in real life.
My dad for example, is BSc Physics. But he believes the most outlandish things like using 'yantras' for healing and stuff.No
"Life is but a momentary glimpse into the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it makes me sad to see so many people dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy." - Carl Sagan