Stephen Fry vs Christianity
A segment from Intelligence2 debate between Stephen Fry, Christopher Hitchens, and a church bishop and a Christian thelogist. Stephen Fry is just brilliant:

The Intelligence² Debate - Stephen Fry (Unedited)
Uploaded by Xrunner17. - Check out other Film & TV videos.

The complete debate can be found here: http://www.intelligencesquared.com/iq2-v...lic-church
Brilliant! Clap

This is just the second time I've heard Fry speak. Also, thanks for the link, Lije. I look forward to watching all the talks.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
That was a massacre.
Video 
One of my favorite comedy shows (Sitcoms) -- "The office" star Ricky gervais gives religion its due. Lol

"When you're a working class mom, Jesus is like an unpaid baby sitter!"

Gervais' take on the bible

Murthy

"Credulity kills" -- Carl Sagan
Intelligence squared debate - i guess it was an Archbishop from somewhere in Africa and Ann widdecombe on the favouring side of Christianity and Hitch with Stephen against the notion.

My favourite part was when Hitchens points out -
"I say it in the presence of His Grace, and I say it to his face, the teachings of his church are responsible for the death and suffering and misery of his brother and sister Africans, and he should apologise for it, he should show some shame. For condemning my friend Stephen Fry for his nature, for saying you couldn’t be a member of our church, you’re born in sin. He’s not being condemned for what he does, he’s being condemned for what he is. You’re a child made in the image of God – oh no, you’re not, you’re a faggot, and you can’t join our church and you can’t go to heaven. This is disgraceful, it’s inhuman, it’s obscene, and it comes from a clutch of hysterical, sinister virgins, who’ve already betrayed their charge in the children of their own church. For shame! For shame!"

and the results of the debate too came out brilliant.
Excellent thanks for the link Thumbup
Thanks for the video, Sajith. Hitchens anf Fry make a great team. Desert tribe religion, indeed.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
haha pwned!
Murthy

"Credulity kills" -- Carl Sagan