Sun and Moon are reflections of Earth
The following website and informations were posted in our apartment mailing list by one Mr.Damodar Sharma.

http://damodar-sharma.serostudio.com/

He says his theory has religious backing and is good for human kind !!!
Please don't even try to read that stuff. I tried to read all the kand given on his sites and found that it is not even worth a try.
-Human evolved from monkeys.
-Division of living beings are on basis of food.
-Hanuman was some kind of link between monkey n human.
-Next step of four handed human (narayan swarup)
-Bhramha is last stage of evolution
Bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla

Mother earth
-Bermuda triangle as mouth
-Stomach has holy fire which is cause of pralaya or something.
-Arsehole is near Australia which we haven't found yet.
-South pole is vagina from where rebirth of mother earth takes place

Please don't try this at home. It hazardous to health and keep it away from children.
Indians today are governed by two different ideologies. Their political ideal set in the preamble of the Constitution affirms a life of liberty, equality and fraternity. Their social ideal embodied in their religion denies them. - Ambedkar
Would be a good idea if the author of the original post lets us know what was the purpose of the post.

The post intentionally or unintentionally drives up traffic to these quack websites.
I am the originator of Reflection Theory which propagates the concept that ‘Sun & Moon are reflections of Earth’. I put up a very simple question which can be answered with a very little common sense that whether an celestial object at a distance more than 15 crores Km can heat up the earth to such an extent which we are feeling & whether earth can meet out all its heat energy requirements to fulfill all its operations? The answer is simply ‘NO’. This was the igniting thought which compelled me to put up the Reflection Theory.
(21-Aug-2013, 01:03 PM)DAMOSHAR4 Wrote: I put up a very simple question which can be answered with a very little common sense that whether an celestial object at a distance more than 15 crores Km can heat up the earth to such an extent which we are feeling & whether earth can meet out all its heat energy requirements to fulfill all its operations? The answer is simply ‘NO’.

And how did you arrive at this conclusion? Because in this era of internet getting access to basic astronomy is so easy that it can be considered wrong to NOT know them.
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun]
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon]
[+] 1 user Likes Kanad Kanhere's post
Quote: I put up a very simple question which can be answered with a very little common sense that whether an celestial object at a distance more than 15 crores Km can heat up the earth to such an extent which we are feeling & whether earth can meet out all its heat energy requirements to fulfill all its operations?

In addition to the basic reading recommended in the previous post you should also understand that your inability to find a scientific explanation to an observed phenomenon does not make your pet claims correct by default.
(21-Aug-2013, 02:33 PM)Kanad Kanhere Wrote:
(21-Aug-2013, 01:03 PM)DAMOSHAR4 Wrote: I put up a very simple question which can be answered with a very little common sense that whether an celestial object at a distance more than 15 crores Km can heat up the earth to such an extent which we are feeling & whether earth can meet out all its heat energy requirements to fulfill all its operations? The answer is simply ‘NO’.

And how did you arrive at this conclusion? Because in this era of internet getting access to basic astronomy is so easy that it can be considered wrong to NOT know them.
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun]
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon]

SUN & MOON ARE REFLECTIONS OF EARTH
Following are Presumption to establish this Theory:-
1. ‘Moving away from Earth, we feel cold & vice versa’ indicates that Source of Heat Energy for Earth is Earth itself.
2. Emission of Neutron from Earth indicates that ‘Heat is generated by Nuclear Core of Earth’.
3. Rising of balloons of Hydrogen & Helium in sky indicates that outermost sphere of Earth is made up of these gases.
4. Geostationary height indicates that overall diameter of Earth is around 84000Km.
5. Seven colours of Sun light indicate that Sky is made up in layers of first seven Elements of Periodical Table i.e. hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium, boron, carbon & nitrogen. That way Hydrogen layer is seventh layer commonly termed as Seventh Sky.
6. Ionosphere of our Earth indicates that “These Elements in sky exists in fourth state of matter that is plasma i.e. ions’. Overall sky is ionosphere of our Earth.
7. Lightening & Thunder in Clouds indicates disintegration of Water Molecules into ions.
8. Earth is Magnet with North & South Pole & has got a strong magnetic field.
Interpretation:-
1. Rotation of Earth generates electromagnetic field, electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic radiations in form of Microwaves.
2. Water & Carbon dioxide molecules get disintegrated in atmosphere into ions of Hydrogen, Oxygen and Carbon due to these Radiations, & travels towards ionosphere to recharge it.
3. Microwaves pass through ionosphere & sky starts emitting heat and light. Similar to Neon light, cathode tube etc.
4. This light travels towards Earth & passes through different layers of sky.
5. Different layers of Sky acts as Spherical lens.
6. Light gets converged at focal point of sky & forms an Image.
7. This Image we see as ‘SUN’.
Advantage of this Theory to Mankind:
Since Sun & Moon are Radiographic images of Earth. Scientists can well forecast the Natural Calamities just like Earth Quake, Tsunami, Cyclone, Flood, Draught, Volcano Eruption, Weather etc. by Studying these images, similar to a Medical Doctor who diagnose the ailments in human body by studying X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI etc. & Human lives can be thus saved. Along with this advantage, scientist can explore Natural Resources, Deposits & happenings taking place inside the Earth.
You clearly do not belong to this group.

But just can keep this post here not replied.

(22-Aug-2013, 04:51 AM)DAMOSHAR4 Wrote: SUN & MOON ARE REFLECTIONS OF EARTH
Following are Presumption to establish this Theory:-
1. ‘Moving away from Earth, we feel cold & vice versa’ indicates that Source of Heat Energy for Earth is Earth itself.
2. Emission of Neutron from Earth indicates that ‘Heat is generated by Nuclear Core of Earth’.
3. Rising of balloons of Hydrogen & Helium in sky indicates that outermost sphere of Earth is made up of these gases.
4. Geostationary height indicates that overall diameter of Earth is around 84000Km.
5. Seven colours of Sun light indicate that Sky is made up in layers of first seven Elements of Periodical Table i.e. hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium, boron, carbon & nitrogen. That way Hydrogen layer is seventh layer commonly termed as Seventh Sky.
6. Ionosphere of our Earth indicates that “These Elements in sky exists in fourth state of matter that is plasma i.e. ions’. Overall sky is ionosphere of our Earth.
7. Lightening & Thunder in Clouds indicates disintegration of Water Molecules into ions.
8. Earth is Magnet with North & South Pole & has got a strong magnetic field.
Interpretation:-
1. Rotation of Earth generates electromagnetic field, electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic radiations in form of Microwaves.
2. Water & Carbon dioxide molecules get disintegrated in atmosphere into ions of Hydrogen, Oxygen and Carbon due to these Radiations, & travels towards ionosphere to recharge it.
3. Microwaves pass through ionosphere & sky starts emitting heat and light. Similar to Neon light, cathode tube etc.
4. This light travels towards Earth & passes through different layers of sky.
5. Different layers of Sky acts as Spherical lens.
6. Light gets converged at focal point of sky & forms an Image.
7. This Image we see as ‘SUN’.
Advantage of this Theory to Mankind:
Since Sun & Moon are Radiographic images of Earth. Scientists can well forecast the Natural Calamities just like Earth Quake, Tsunami, Cyclone, Flood, Draught, Volcano Eruption, Weather etc. by Studying these images, similar to a Medical Doctor who diagnose the ailments in human body by studying X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI etc. & Human lives can be thus saved. Along with this advantage, scientist can explore Natural Resources, Deposits & happenings taking place inside the Earth.

1. Wow! Ever played Carrom professionally? You'll see that the carrom board, placed right under a bulb, gets hot after some time. And as you get away from the carrom board, for a few centimeters, it gets colder. But keep going away and you'll reach the light bulb, and it would be really HOT out there.

2. Emission of neutrons from earth? Since when? Detection of neutrons is on earth. The emission is from Sun.

3. smile. Rising needs heavier elements at the bottom, not lighter elements at the top!

4. Huh? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geostationary_orbit

5. No it means white light is made of different wavelengths of visible spectrum!

6. Ionosphere has Ions that don't correspond to "plasma" state but to electrically charged atoms, like the one produced by rubbing a ruler on your head.

I don't have any more energy for this.

By the way do you know that people have landed on moon? Or do you have some other crappy conspiracy theory for that?
[+] 2 users Like Kanad Kanhere's post
Oh my gawd! Is this guy for real?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NASA Moon Landing Conspiracy/Facts Ajita Kamal 2 3,529 12-Nov-2012, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Captain Mandrake
  Earth is flat. Don't LAUGH! murthymail 2 2,681 25-Jun-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: donatello