Swati
Hello. I'm new to the forum and to Nirmukta in general. I moderate the Bangalore FreeThinkers group on Facebook.

I'm an atheist, feminist, and humanist. When I'm not working, I read, watch gigs, and freelance for a local music webzine. It's good to be here.
[+] 3 users Like SwatiNair's post
(23-Apr-2013, 05:29 PM)SwatiNair Wrote: Hello. I'm new to the forum and to Nirmukta in general. I moderate the Bangalore FreeThinkers group on Facebook.

I'm an atheist, feminist, and humanist. When I'm not working, I read, watch gigs, and freelance for a local music webzine. It's good to be here.

Welcome Swati.

I find the forums much better for involved discussions with all their features as compared to FB where the messaging kind of interface can bring down the quality a lot.

Happy posting!
[+] 1 user Likes Kanad Kanhere's post
Thanks, Kanad! I agree, the forums are much cleaner! smile
Feels great to know that you are not alone. Happy to meet you all.
[+] 1 user Likes suyog's post
(23-Apr-2013, 05:29 PM)SwatiNair Wrote: Hello. I'm new to the forum and to Nirmukta in general. I moderate the Bangalore FreeThinkers group on Facebook.

Hello Swati,

Can you please share link to Bangalore Freethinkers facebook group.

Thanks!
(27-Apr-2013, 09:30 AM)nishan_n Wrote:

Hello Swati,

Can you please share link to Bangalore Freethinkers facebook group.

Thanks!

Welcome Nishan.
Here is the link to the Bengaluru group https://www.facebook.com/groups/blr.ft/

I have heard a lot of positive comments about Rang-de. We are glad to have you here.
Happy posting!

Regards
Kanad
Hi Swathi,

Please share the Bangalore Freethinkers Facebook Page Please. smile