Taj Mahal or Tejo Mahal
Came across this link in Facebook
http://www.sanskritimagazine.com/history...ot-a-tomb/

It says that the TajMahal is indeed a Shiva Temple which was captured by Sahjahan from a Hindu King. It cites carbon dating and research done by a professor as proof and names BBC as the source of the article. I tried to find any related material here in nirmukta.net as well as nirmukta.com but found none. Can anyone please provide me some resource either validating this claim or debunking it ? Any help will be appreciated. thank you.
It turns out that that claim is found ridiculous even by well-known Sangh cheerleaders like Dr. Koenraad Elst, and therefore members of this community have been spared some debunking effort in that regard.

The post The Incurable Hindu Fondness for P N Oak by Elst devotes a section to debunking the Tejo Mahalaya claim.

Here is a related forum thread : Debunking Stephen Knapp's Revisionism
(24-Mar-2014, 10:16 PM)arvindiyer Wrote: It turns out that that claim is found ridiculous even by well-known Sangh cheerleaders like Dr. Koenraad Elst, and therefore members of this community have been spared some debunking effort in that regard.

The post The Incurable Hindu Fondness for P N Oak by Elst devotes a section to debunking the Tejo Mahalaya claim.

Here is a related forum thread : Debunking Stephen Knapp's Revisionism

Thank you Arvind. Now I will pass it down to those in need of some debunking. :P