The Chit-Chat Thread
split thread
Quote:nick87 Wrote:
And I use Firefox 5, and I have to log in everytime. Can the web designer for this website do something that will prompt Firefox to save the password so that I can log on using a password wand (like that of Opera)?

Will look into it.

i use facebook to log in so it is not a problem for me, maybe if your passwords aren't being saved try to change try to change the tools-privacy cookie settings( unless you are naughty and share your pc) Wink , or maybe if it is a problem with mybb you can use saved password editor add-on of firefox to save the password once and for all

PS: why dont' you use chrome? Thinking
(04-Jul-2011, 01:38 AM)lalitmohanchawla Wrote:
Quote:nick87 Wrote:
And I use Firefox 5, and I have to log in everytime. Can the web designer for this website do something that will prompt Firefox to save the password so that I can log on using a password wand (like that of Opera)?

Will look into it.

i use facebook to log in so it is not a problem for me, maybe if your passwords aren't being saved try to change try to change the tools-privacy cookie settings( unless you are naughty and share your pc) Wink , or maybe if it is a problem with mybb you can use saved password editor add-on of firefox to save the password once and for all

PS: why dont' you use chrome? Thinking

LMC, (can I call you that? Biggrin )
Thanks for the suggestions mate, but hiccup number one is I don't use Facebook (security issues, possible caching by search engines and what have you). I'll try the add-on you've mentioned and see what happens. And I'm a Firefox Fan (not fanboy!); been using since version 1.0. I'm not happy with Chrome, because of its minimalism in GUI. Also tweaking it is difficult, it lacks the about:config option (I think) and add-ons don't feel the same for that in FF. Bookmark management is a pain in Chrome. So instead of shifting to Chrome, I downgraded to FF 4. If things do downhill, I'll shift to Opera. You'll never have me Chrome, never!! Devil2
Peace Flowers
nick.
Oh btw, how does the existing rep system work? How does one advance from a Noob to a freethought addict and finally to Centurion (Power Extreme!!!!- sorry I couldn't help that one Lol )
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
, oh well all my friends call me LMC, you get addicted at 10 posts and centurian at 83 , 83 not 100 because we want to highlight the loss in translation.
oh and that is not the Power Extreme, fan of dragonballz? super saiyan 4 is,
addicted is supersayian, 2(centurian),3(veteran),4(sage) ,
Veteran of Freethought 250
Nirmukt Sage 750
so far I think only ajita has attained the sage
(04-Jul-2011, 04:24 PM)lalitmohanchawla Wrote: , oh well all my friends call me LMC, you get addicted at 10 posts and centurian at 83 , 83 not 100 because we want to highlight the loss in translation.
oh and that is not the Power Extreme, fan of dragonballz? super saiyan 4 is,
addicted is supersayian, 2(centurian),3(veteran),4(sage) ,
Veteran of Freethought 250
Nirmukt Sage 750
so far I think only ajita has attained the sage

Ah, you missed the punchline! Power Extreme! is a phrase uttered by the protagonists on the Cartoon Network show Centurions Thanks for explaining the process however. I too love anime and manga!! Punk And one last point. Super Saiyan 3 is technically the last transformative stage, SS4 occurs in non-canon anime not handled by Toriyama, so it doesn't count tongue That is seriously off-topic so, I'll stop with that.
Flowers
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
Quote:I too love anime and manga!!
Rockon
Ya i remember centurions ,i remember i liked it even though i had no idea what was going on, i was maybe 6 and at that time it aired on cartoon network when i got my from school but i think i do not remember much of it now because the "power extreme " does not ring any bells i remember mostly the graphics and very few dialogues or maybe because the show came in hindi don't know what they called it in hindi .
also toriyama also originally drew SS4 as well, and GT's story wasn't his, but he did approve of GT so it "does" count oops off topic got carried away will PM further on this Cowboy2guns but first....
[Image: Chrome-Overtakes-Firefox.jpeg] tongue Devil2
has anyone ever thought if you'd have been happier as a theist , not the conservative/stoning one , the "meh" type , you know those who think that all evils of religions are just mistranslations or abuse by corrupted minds and scriptures are intrinsically holy , atheists think themselves to be too smart to know everything even that god doesn't exist and when all theism means is doing good "karma", saying occasional praying on festival/exams and kissing books if they fall
check out you are not alone campaign
Quote:Founded
2011(july 3)
Description
The You Are Not Alone Campaign is a campaign designed to encourage and motivate other non-believers to come out of the religious closet and/or know that there are others who hold the same (non) beliefs as themselves.

These videos will be featured on some of the larger Atheist organizations.

They will link to the short videos and play them. They are very excited about working with us. There will be an upcoming show to officially launch this campaign with interviews from representatives from Atheist Alliance International, American Atheists, Freedom from Religion Foundation, and CFI.
Mission
The campaign will consist of videos encouraging non-believers by letting them know that they are not alone. In some cases, this may be the only means of support that they receive.
Email
youarenotalonecampaign@gmail.com
If I were born in money and to a "meh" type theistic family, and somehow manage to remain a socially unaware fuck, I know I would be happy. Since I didn't, it's impossible for me to ignore the mess we live in. Happiness is kind of subjective, you can set our own standards of what defines happiness like the North Korea did few months ago - Pushing China to the happiest nation in the world, its followed by North Korea, Cuba, and Iran. Sweatdrop

It's time we build a M.5 Neural Net and live rest of our life in a dream.
"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closing a discussion thread manju 3 2,533 24-Jan-2011, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Ajita Kamal