The exemplar fanatic child
This ought to be an example, of exactly how not to bring up your child.

The fanaticism in this little girl is so repulsive that I could not see the full version of her speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3RZKWzPJDo). Her speech is in hindi, but the short version below has english subtitles. It should qualify as hate speech.

BTW, do we have a law against hate speeches?
Aditya Manthramurthy
Web Administrator & Associate Editor
Nirmukta.com
Holy shit! This is just as scary as the jihadist indoctrination videos.
She must be related to shiva sena group..
Holy cow.. the poor girl.. what have her parents done..

Re: Hate speech laws in India, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_India

Sure, there are some laws, but if you read through the selected cases, they all look silly.
This one looks especially silly.
Quote:Enacted in 1927, section 295A says:
Whoever, with deliberate and malicious intention of outraging the religious feelings of any class of [citizens of India], [by words, either spoken or written, or by signs or by visible representations or otherwise], insults or attempts to insult the religion or the religious beliefs of that class, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to [three years], or with fine, or with both.

This is precisely the kind of law that Islamic Nations wanted to "make international" at the UN, and there is a blog post on Nirmukta about this (that I am unable to locate right now).

Anyways.. this particular speech is geared against pakistan, and doesnt (seem to) have any religious content. Kinda reminds me of Ahmadinejad's rants against his neighbours. I doubt if our hate speech laws apply at this level.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead
This was a truly frightening video. One of the many examples of complete brain washing!
Here's yet another example of how not to raise children.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/british-musli...ml?from=tn
The entire speech is so rehearsed. She is belting it out like a poem. I feel bad for her.
(06-Jan-2011, 12:58 PM)pankaj123 Wrote: i think whatever she said in this video is right . i agree with her.

Pankaj,
Now that you have had your random posts and wasted our time, why dont you do us a favour and go back to the cave you came from, and stay there for a while.. a looongg while.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead
(06-Jan-2011, 08:34 PM)astrokid.nj Wrote: Pankaj,
Now that you have had your random posts and wasted our time, why dont you do us a favour and go back to the cave you came from, and stay there for a while.. a looongg while.

Pankaj is a most probably a spam bot. These programs trawl the web for forums, automatically register on them, pick some random threads and based on the contents of the thread content, post some nonsense that may seem relevant. In fact the signature in its post is advertising such a service (Pasting a screenshot. Don't want to give them any more clicks):

[Image: forumpostingserviceforu.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Child Discipline – Hands are not for hitting drsaji 0 3,182 19-Jun-2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: drsaji