Toe Reading Workshop in Singapore
This was sent around on facebook by someone who must remain private:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=14...593&ref=nf

[Image: 2q80do8.png]

I have sent the following email to the address listed.

Quote:from Ajita Kamal
to Friends@thewisdomtree.com.sg
date Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 1:12 AM
subject Toe Reading Workshop in Singapore
mailed-by gmail.com

Hello Friends!

I saw the facebook event announcing a Toe Reading Workshop in Singapore, and I was wondering if I could get some details on it. I live in New York, but I might contemplate flying over to Singapore to attend your workshop, if you can convince me that it would be worthwhile. I have never felt any particular aura emanating from my toes, but that's probably because I'm just not tuned into it. It would be wrong to suspend belief when there are no reasons to believe. But I would still like you to give me a reason to bridge the 9,531 miles between your workshop and my wallet. How do I know that your claims are really true?

With Trust,
Ajita Kamal

My objective here is to get them to write back.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
[+] 3 users Like Ajita Kamal's post
haha... you should post replay too.. If you get one!!
(19-Oct-2010, 10:57 AM)Ajita Kamal Wrote: My objective here is to get them to write back.

I think there are less chances of a reply since these people are not supposed to entertain anyone who has doubts on their "workshop".

Also if they ever checked the sender's name in Google just out of curiosity/paranoia, then they might never reply. Biggrin

I am hoping they reply just to see what it is that they explainRolleyes
Ron2005 Wrote:From Shivani Adalja "align@shivaniadalja.com"
To Ron
Date Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Subject FW: Toe Reading Workshop in Singapore

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your query. My name is Shivani and I will be hosting the workshop in Singapore. I am a well-being practitioner from The Middle East and I visit Asia – Pacific on a regular basis to conduct unique well-being workshops. You can know more about my work on http://www.shivaniadalja.com

Toe reading workshop is a unique workshop created for understanding one’s life journey in depth. The workshop gives you enough tools to analyze your life path and if you have you been walking on your chosen path. It will also help you to analyze the same for your family and friends. Its a fun and informative workshop that helps you to understand the choices that you have made in life and how can you improve on those choices. Your feet carry you life story and this workshop will help you unlock those stories. Learning material is provided during the workshop.

I also conduct Aura reading workshops. If you combine the knowledge of Toe reading along with the the ability to read Auras, you can truly become a good wellbeing practitioner. Of course you will need to continue practicing and sharpening your intuition.

I am currently not conducting any workshops in India. However If you wish to attend this unique workshop, you can join us in Singapore.

Do let me know if you wish to have any more details. Alternatively you can contact The Wisdom Tree on friends@thewisdomtree.com.sg to reserve your seat.

I hope you can make it for these wonderful interactive workshops and enhance your knowledge.

Best Regards,

Shivani Adalja
The Alignment Institute

P.O Box 114350
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Office: + 971 2 6446428
Fax: + 971 2 6459360
Mobile: + 971 50 6811728
Email: align@shivaniadalja.com
http://www.shivaniadalja.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:10 AM
Subject: Toe Reading Workshop in Singapore
To: Friends@thewisdomtree.com.sg

Hi,

Would this event be conducted at any time in India? If not, could you please send me some of your learning materials?

Thanks,
Ron

Sadly the reply was not informative in any sense No
[+] 1 user Likes Ron2005's post
(19-Oct-2010, 11:24 PM)Ron2005 Wrote:
(19-Oct-2010, 10:57 AM)Ajita Kamal Wrote: My objective here is to get them to write back.

I think there are less chances of a reply since these people are not supposed to entertain anyone who has doubts on their "workshop".

Also if they ever checked the sender's name in Google just out of curiosity/paranoia, then they might never reply. Biggrin

I am hoping they reply just to see what it is that they explainRolleyes

I got a similar reply from them yesterday that you did. I formulated the email the way I did quite deliberately with a purpose in mind.

I had already taken into consideration the concerns you mention, when I sent them the email. I was pretty sure that they would not google my name, because they are used to dealing with the gullible. They will however have a google alert on their own names, which is why I did not post their reply to me here. Now that you have posted her name here, there's a good chance that they will take notice of our shenanigans. I had planned on getting a few messages back and forth before publishing them. Now that you have posted the reply you got, along with her name, I'm posting the reply sent to me below and hoping that google doesn't give us away.

My objective is to get them to reply about the doubts that I have, so it is essential that I have doubts. Also, if they did not send the email reply to you, copyright law prevents you from publishing their email.
Shivani Adalja
to ajitakamal@gmail.com
date Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Hi Ajita,

Thanks for your query. My name is Shivani and I will be hosting the workshop in Singapore. I am a well-being practitioner from The Middle East and I visit Asia – Pacific on a regular basis to conduct unique well-being workshops. You can know more about my work on http://www.shivaniadalja.com

You can browse through my website and read the testimonials to know more about my work and experience. It will give you an idea about my credibility. I guess these days there are many parishioners claiming to teach and know a lot of things. As a clients it can be sometimes confusing to pick a practitioner to address your leaning needs. I suggest take some time and read through the press section of my website.

Toe reading workshop is a unique workshop created for understanding one’s life journey in depth. The workshop gives you enough tools to analyze your life path and if you have you been walking on your chosen path. It will also help you to analyze the same for your family and friends. Its a fun and informative workshop that helps you to understand the choices that you have made in life and how can you improve on those choices. Your feet carry you life story and this workshop will help you unlock those stories.

I also conduct Aura reading workshops. If you combine the knowledge of Toe reading along with the the ability to read Auras, you can truly become a good wellbeing practitioner. Of course you will need to continue practicing and sharpening your intuition.

Do let me know if you wish to have any more details. Alternatively you can contact The Wisdom Tree on friends@thewisdomtree.com.sg to reserve your seat.

I hope you can make it for these wonderful interactive workshops and enhance your knowledge.

Best Regards,

Shivani Adalja
The Alignment Institute

P.O Box 114350
from Ajita Kamal
to Shivani Adalja
date Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:02 PM
subject Re: Toe Reading Workshop in Singapore - Details
mailed-by gmail.com

Shivaniji,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am still considering making the trip to Singapore, and I hope you can help me understand a couple of things before I sign up.

Your testimonials are excellent. I have no doubt that you are an expert well-being practitioner and help change many people's lives. There are many well-being practitioners here in the US as well and I'm familiar with their work with energies and what not. But I had never heard of toe reading until I stumbled upon your wonderful work.

Let me ask you a couple of specific questions. I hope your answers to these will clear things up for me and help me make the journey to Singapore.

What science or ancient texts are used to perform toe-readings?
Is it an art that can be taught? That is, will I be able to perform toe-readings when I'm done with the workshop?
Do you see growth potential in this field, since it is quite unknown at present?
In the image on the facebook page of your event you have different elements listed, such as earth, water etc. Can you please tell me how exactly these apply in toe reading, and why do they each correspond to a particular toe?

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me,

regards,
Ajita
http://www.amazon.com/Reading-Toes-Your-...0852073100

The author is apparently one of the most popular toe readers in Europe:

Its amazing how people believe anything without evaluation. I am going to wear steel toe boots just in case some one reads my toes and reveals my deepest secrets Lol
from Shivani Adalja
to Ajita Kamal
date Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:46 AM
subject Re: Toe Reading Workshop in Singapore - Details
hide details 3:46 AM (12 hours ago)

Hi Ajita,

Pls see my reply in RED below.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Shivani Adalja
The Alignment Institute

P.O Box 114350

What science or ancient texts are used to perform toe-readings?
The science of toe reading is based on ancient system of Aurveda that relates to 5 elements for every finger of the foot. Reflexology also has similar connection

Is it an art that can be taught? That is, will I be able to perform toe-readings when I'm done with the workshop?
Like any other wellbeing course, my workshop will give you necessary foundation for the knowledge. You need to practice rigorously before your start reading prfessionally

Do you see growth potential in this field, since it is quite unknown at present?
There is growth in this field. However one must work on intuition before one decides to take up any holistic / wellbeing profession

In the image on the facebook page of your event you have different elements listed, such as earth, water etc. Can you please tell me how exactly these apply in toe reading, and why do they each correspond to a particular toe?
There are total of 5 elements and every element corresponds to a particular finger on your foot. Its the shape of the finger, the element associated and intution comebined that will help you to understand your life journey better
Yes everything has to go back "an ancient system" of bullshit. *facepalm*