Trolling : Hindu Janajgruti Samiti protests defamation by blogger
In case someone missed it..

The blog post

The protest

They have to keep their minions enthused I guess..

Well, there's a well measured response to it on IA by Arvind Iyer now: http://indianatheists.com/2010/11/20/com...e-dancing/
Aditya Manthramurthy
Web Administrator & Associate Editor
Nirmukta.com
(20-Nov-2010, 03:25 AM)thenastik Wrote: The protest

They have to keep their minions enthused I guess..

If you look at a couple of comments in that link, you'll see that the HJS trolls have been out trolled. If the these people want to use the Internet to organize their protests, they should at least know something about the Internet culture. Unlike hindus, the Internet doesn't obsequiously bow down before authority.

(21-Nov-2010, 11:51 AM)Lije Wrote: Unlike hindus, the Internet doesn't obsequiously bow down before authority.

Speaking of obsequiously bowing down before authority, that is exactly the trait which is at the butt of ridicule of Mr. Krish Ashok right now, and he does it with his usual flourish:
http://krishashok.wordpress.com/2010/10/...ke-button/

(21-Nov-2010, 11:51 AM)Lije Wrote: If you look at a couple of comments in that link, you'll see that the HJS trolls have been out trolled. If the these people want to use the Internet to organize their protests, they should at least know something about the Internet culture. Unlike hindus, the Internet doesn't obsequiously bow down before authority.

Oh yeah! They've been pretty much killed off the Hindu trolls. Their "protest" seems to have become a fiasco. Looks like they won't be adding it to their list of dubious "conquests"
Aditya Manthramurthy
Web Administrator & Associate Editor
Nirmukta.com
I think we can hasten the Streisand effect by simply following the Samiti's tantrum page and mirroring and promoting the ideas that they attack.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajita Kamal's post