Vedic power generation (based on Purusha Sukta !)
(19-Jan-2011, 11:15 PM)arvindiyer Wrote: Vedic power generation (based on Purusha Sukta !)

From the article:

The first shlokha of purusha-sooktha reads as follows:

Sahasra sirsha purusha: | sahasraksha: sahasrapaa |
Sa bhUmim vishvato vRtvA | atyatishTad daSAngulam ||

If it is deciphered normally, we get the following meaning:

With Thousands of heads, Thousands of eyes, and Thousands of feet, he (the supreme god) moves, as all of creation verily is he uncountable. He is beyond the grasp of the hands of men.

Now let us see how Mr. Satish Chandra has deciphered:

Out of the ten directions, in 8 directions excluding earth and sky and by firmly installing 8 gadgets (alternators) on the circumference of a circle, which contains numerous positive and negative charges, such that each one will face their own charges i.e. positive to positive and negative to negative and by rotating a runner like earth in a cylindrical way (in the centre) in between them will generate energy.

LOL. Thats like saying
blah blah blah blah = Maxwell's Equations. Seriously, these people are mad.
"Life is but a momentary glimpse into the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it makes me sad to see so many people dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy." - Carl Sagan
There's one thing that can be easily looked up. This claim:

Quote:"Recently he got about 10 million dollar funding from Tesla University and he is planning to file a joint patent for his innovation and take it forward."

I can't even find a Tesla University, let alone verify if they gave this moron $10,000,000.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Yet another perpetual motion machine crank.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vedic ritual Athirathram in Panjal, Kerala, Pseudoscientific claims Sajit 21 20,002 19-Apr-2015, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Lije
Question How do you debunk conspiracy theories based on coincidence? deusex 2 4,280 27-Oct-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: openminded
  power of placebo LMC 2 4,025 16-Jan-2012, 10:38 PM
Last Post: LMC
  The Fraud of Vedic Maths madhav 2 6,679 01-May-2011, 05:10 AM
Last Post: madhav
  Power Water bobbykrishna 1 2,161 07-Oct-2010, 12:08 AM
Last Post: donatello