Video Celebrating Indian Atheists
I so looked forward to contributing to this but I'm on a really tight schedule for the next month and a half so won't be able to dedicate the time this deserves.
I've decided to exclude all video, audio and quotes in order to maintain consistency. The final version will be ready in a day or two.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
The project had to be split into two. The first part is done. It's not as smooth as I'd like it to be, but this stuff is very time-consuming and I had to hurry it up.

I'll be done with the second one by tomorrow.
Nice, I'm waiting for waiting for next part.

You can add Shivaram Karanth as well

Kota Shivaram Karanth (Kannada: ಕೋಟಾ ಶಿವರಾಮ ಕಾರಂತ) (October 10, 1902 - December 9, 1997) was a major Kannada writer, social activist, environmentalist, Yakshagana artist, film maker and thinker. He was described as the "Rabindranath Tagore of Modern India who has been finest novelist-activist since independence" by Ramachandra Guha. He was the third person among seven recipients of Jnanpith Award for Kannada the highest literary honour conferred by the Govt. of India. He is also been adjudged as one of the ten makers of India in last 60 years by CNN-IBN. He was conferred Padma Bhushan by Government of India which later he returned in protest against the Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi.
Part- II

Sorry about the nominations that weren't added to this video.
I've created a playlist for these two videos, and for any ones we might add in the future:

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...B7F64F2821

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian language subtitles for TED talks related to science, freethought and humanism arvindiyer 1 4,536 20-Nov-2013, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Nagesh_S
  Translating the 'Pale Blue Dot' to Indian languages natselrox 20 11,034 30-Jan-2011, 07:30 PM
Last Post: manju
  "Atheism in Your Words" video unsorted 0 1,519 22-Nov-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: unsorted
  New typography video bala 4 2,854 23-May-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Sajit
  Completed typography video. bala 4 2,600 16-May-2010, 01:42 PM
Last Post: bala