Welcome
Hi,

This is the private forum for Bangalore folks. All the identities and threads are striclty private and only be seen by the members of this sub-forum. Keep watching this space for any new meetings or activities happening in Bangalore

Cheers
uglyhunK
Hi, this is Bala.
I reside at Maratha Halli.
Attended the last two monthly meetups of the FreeThinkers group at Koramagala, and met many like-minded people eager to share their views and contribute to the movement.
On both occasions, we had the previlege of having one of the well-known anti-superstition/miracle campaigner from South India - Dr.Narendra Naik.
I look forward to more meetings and meeting more like-minded people in future.
Those interested in joining these meetings please drop in a word here.
Ajita, Looks like lifting the 2nd level of authenticaion is showing the results.
Big Grin
Are you all fine with 'Bangalore'? That's what it was when I was in college, but if you all want to change it to 'Bengaluru' we certainly can.
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
What's in a name? I suppose if the official name is Bengaluru, this section could be renamed. But then again, I am not from Bangalore and don't have a preference either way. smile
Ajita, I'm for changing the name to 'Bengaluru'. Just to be in sync with the change.
Hi..
Just moved to Bengalooru recently..
please keep us posted about any free thinker meetups.. would love to come
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

http://dsriharsha.blogspot.com
Ditto. I live in Bangalore now. Would love to hear about any upcoming meetups.
Aditya Manthramurthy
Web Administrator & Associate Editor
Nirmukta.com
(12-May-2010, 08:52 PM)uglyhunk Wrote: Ajita, I'm for changing the name to 'Bengaluru'. Just to be in sync with the change.

Sorry, just saw this today. I'm for the change. The new url is:
http://nirmukta.net/Forum-Nirmukta-Bengaluru
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
o/ I'm from Bangalore too Big Grin
I still think Naruto is the best manga ever \o/

" Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream ! —
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.
"
~~~ A Psalm of Life
~ H.W. Longfellow
Is there a way to get informed about meetups, other than the Facebook group. Don't have a Facebook account, would like to avoid having one.
I am also from Bangalore.