Welcome... Humans... :) (Pun Intended!!!) :D
Tongue 
Well,
It is a group filled with em Atheists, so, enough said, i am betting a good number of people are sensible in this group. I 'hope', LOL, intend to rather, come across more and more learned people, willing to share their wisdom on a digital platform. For what it's worth, good job people, just by thinking out aloud.
As the AA groups would have it, as a form of initiation, my name is Chunky (Not disclosing name, Duh! Big Grin) and i am a Atheholic. Grinnnnnn. First venture into online Atheism. Just keeping it real.

Cheerios.

3 C's of my Life
[+] 1 user Likes chunky's post
Wink 
(24-May-2013, 11:06 PM)chunky Wrote: Well,
It is a group filled with em Atheists, so, enough said, i am betting a good number of people are sensible in this group. I 'hope', LOL, intend to rather, come across more and more learned people, willing to share their wisdom on a digital platform. For what it's worth, good job people, just by thinking out aloud.
As the AA groups would have it, as a form of initiation, my name is Chunky (Not disclosing name, Duh! Big Grin) and i am a Atheholic. Grinnnnnn. First venture into online Atheism. Just keeping it real.

Cheerios.

3 C's of my Life
Nice to hear about you phunny human