Zero Therapy: Needs to be exposed!
You guys are NOT going to believe this tosh.
This chap is spewing some nonsense about the body curing itself with food. No medicines required it seems as food is the medicine. It's a crazy mix of pseudoscience, spiritualism and fanatical vegetarianism. The man behind this is abysmally uninformed about basic science.
Some pearls of wisdom copied off the website with all spelling errors and inanity intact.

What is Zero Therapy ???
It's a science beyond science. It is for the world's scientist to find out what science is this.
Is it not amazing that a single person, Mr. Vipin Chand Bomb, single handedly has been changing the life style of the people who inturn got cured of all incurables by other science. Most impontantly Mr. Vipin Chand Bomb has been handling this without any assistance
be it machiner
be it man power
be it finance
No assistance in any form. All the research and development is done by Mr. Vipin Chand Bomb in the mind itself.Zero Therapy is not a treatment. Its an invention by Vipin Chand Bomb. To prove we needed some proof. Now its for the world to understand the science, how it works, why it does not work for some people, why people don't adopt it even though its available free and every bodies body is a doctor by itself. Its a point to ponder....

Zero Therapy people enjoy full life. They don't WASTE time even in brushing the teeth, yet they don't have to go to dentist, they don't have necessity to go to doctor (thus save time), they don't need the test report (again saving time). The reason they know working of their body. Most of the Zero Therapy followers go for passing toilet (stool) minimum twice or thrice (resulting in no bulge on the belly). Toilet time is lesser than non-zero therapy (thus again saving time).

"The success of Zero Therapy is based on uncommon common sense of Vipin Chand Bomb."
“In stem cell therapy, cells are taken out and used when required. The same cells are energized without removing it from the body in zero therapy, thus harmonizing the mind, body and soul.”
END QUOTE

And finally in his "book" Spiritual Food (self published, so you can't find a copy in stores, he says a baby is born after nine months ( and nine months because) the baby has to be exposed to all types of weather in order to be water proof. I KID YOU NOT, fellow Nirmuktians.

Nick.
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
[Image: 1274487805041.jpg?1276094547]

Nick, you've found the epitome of weapon-grade fuckwittery.

I like this guy's DO NOT list. It's very simple, just don't eat:
http://www.zerotherapy.com/precautions_i..._style.htm

Quote:All three need food. Body tolerates Meat, Flesh, Eggs,alcohol, smoke etc.. + Veg (accepts). Mind needs Vegetarian Food. Soul/Spirit needs Zero Therapy Life Style Food.

Quote:Zero Therapy babies have sixth sense (natural instinct like animals) of what is suitable and what is not suitable for their body, be it food, be it atmosphere, be it a stranger. This is because their vibrations are more powerful than non-zero therapy. Their vibrations are most natural (near the nature) like herbivorous animals. No foreign invader in their body. Zero Therapy children understand the difference between blood relation and non-blood relation even at the age of 2 years.

Quote:in Zero Therapy we don't prescribe medicine even in the form of food (Ayurveda). In Zero Therapy we increase the body's Immune System to the highest level of an individual.

What's up with pseudo-medicine and their fascination with "increasing immune system to highest level" of a person? Do these dimwits know what happens when you have a hyperactive immune system?

Quote:We are first to say Idli is harmful for children and public in general i.e. fermentation (Not good for body). It is experience of Shri Vipin Chand Bomb that every Sunday children go to hotel for supper and every Monday morning they have complained of stomach pain.
We were first to say artificial smell is dangerous and harmful (For example, Mosquito repellent, refer our site for No's and Avoid. It was later that in Detroit, MI, USA perfumed products were urged not to be worn at work and Signs were placed at city buildings to avoid wearing scented products. Click here to see the news.

Quote:He had a German Shepherd dog right from its birth till its death. It was 100% vegetarian eating Rasgolla, banana and milk. It will not eat biscuit and any other synthetic food chemical.

I feel sorry for that dog.
Quote:There is birth place for everything. Bacterias are born in stagnant water or such similar atmosphere. Similarly the birth place for child is womb of mother. The birth place of trees and plants is earth. The birth place of all the diseases in the world is dinning table.

Quote:The whole universe is nothing but Hot and Cold effect (ie) Sun and Moon, Paap and Punya, Male and Female (Expansion and Contraction). The cover page of this book shows Sun and Moon together because the entire universe cannot separate these two.
Education system in India fails again. Surrender

Quote:Zero therapy is the theory which will be accepted by medical science after 100 years as we are 100 years ahead of Medical science. This theory is beyond stem chells theory which is currently popular.

From the book QUOTES Wrote:Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Zero Therapy Founder, Strange man, Visionary, Technopreneur, Revolutionary, Mystic, Vegetarian Guru, Eccentric personality... Vipin Chand Bomb

Quote:21st Century Hippocrates in the art of healing and proudly confers "For the sake of honour award" on Vipin Chand.

Quote:zerotherapy.com is the longest video website on the web by an individual be it commercial
or non-commercial to the best of our knowledge.

Since this guy "Bomb" prefers to talk in third person; the epic revolutionary non-stamp collector known on the Interwebz as Myst diagnoses this guy with a mental condition called Narscissit-o-moronicous. On a serious note though, it's kind of annoying to see some government officials were at his book launch.
His facebook just in case someone wants to get daily dosage of wisdom.
"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
[+] 1 user Likes Myst's post
Dear Myst,
While I take no pride in finding this "epitome of fkwittery" as you put it, I do marvel at the potency of it. Weapons-grade stuff indeed. And I know of some people down the street where I live who believe this stuff and spent 150 rupees out of their pocket to buy this idiot's (is it right to label him an idiot?) self-published tosh of a "book". And my mother suffers from autoimmunity and is on medication her whole life so this BS strikes twice as hard for me.
And get ready for the "Bomb" to be dropped on you (pun wholly intended).
The Rotary Club actually gave him some sort of "award"!
The media is covering this sort of nonsense without looking at what is actually being said by the speaker.

Crimes committed by Bomb:
1. Not actually explaining what ZT is nor a scientific one at that. It is for other scientists to discover what it is. WHAT??
2. Depriving a poor dog of proper nutrition and forcibly changing natural feeding habits by giving it "rasgollas".
3. Running his mouth about how vegetarianism is peace and love. Killing a plant, boiling it and frying it in oil isn't a crime apparently. Last time I checked, plants were living beings with DNA and stuff. Huh To put it differently, he believes non-veg eaters are vile, violent brutes who wouldn't hesitate beating to death a cute Arctic seal just to have an Arctic Seal McMeal.
4. Self publishing a book full of ridiculously embarrassing and totally unscientific misleading information and CHARGING MONEY for it! Mad Not that it makes any sense to peddle out crap for free.
5. Alleging that a vegetarian diet is the key to solving all health problems. Don't drag the immune system into this!! If (and consistently proven hence, with scientific backing) a cancerous tumor can be cured by food and vegetarian food alone and no chemotherapy, I'll give up my masters degree in human immunity.

I'm close to weeping in a corner for humanity after seeing such blind belief in such nonsense. Nirmukta has to try getting some work done to counter this.
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
(26-Jun-2011, 12:15 PM)nick87 Wrote: I'm close to weeping in a corner for humanity after seeing such blind belief in such nonsense. Nirmukta has to try getting some work done to counter this.

Exasperation and indignation are undoubtedly justified and great to get us started, but there is no substitute for the grind and homework of backing up our counter-claims with literature reviews and the like, and presenting rebuttals besides rants.

(26-Jun-2011, 12:15 PM)nick87 Wrote: Last time I checked, plants were living beings with DNA and stuff. To put it differently, he believes non-veg eaters are vile, violent brutes who wouldn't hesitate beating to death a cute Arctic seal just to have an Arctic Seal McMeal.

While I am not for fetishizing vegetarianism/veganism, it does not seem advisable for us to caricature arguments in favor of that stance, which to be fair is not always argued for on the grounds of presence of nucleotides or 'cuteness' of the animals, but on grounds of sentience (which can be characterized in naturalistic frameworks).

(26-Jun-2011, 12:47 PM)arvindiyer Wrote:
(26-Jun-2011, 12:15 PM)nick87 Wrote: I'm close to weeping in a corner for humanity after seeing such blind belief in such nonsense. Nirmukta has to try getting some work done to counter this.

Exasperation and indignation are undoubtedly justified and great to get us started, but there is no substitute for the grind and homework of backing up our counter-claims with literature reviews and the like, and presenting rebuttals besides rants.

(26-Jun-2011, 12:15 PM)nick87 Wrote: Last time I checked, plants were living beings with DNA and stuff. To put it differently, he believes non-veg eaters are vile, violent brutes who wouldn't hesitate beating to death a cute Arctic seal just to have an Arctic Seal McMeal.

While I am not for fetishizing vegetarianism/veganism, it does not seem advisable for us to caricature arguments in favor of that stance, which to be fair is not always argued for on the grounds of presence of nucleotides or 'cuteness' of the animals, but on grounds of sentience (which can be characterized in naturalistic frameworks).

I admit I got a bit emotional there, but I'm sure you feel the same way when people are at possible risk from this sort of stuff.
I'll keep my posts more objective and on (scientific) track in the future. thanks for your comments on that.
Cheers,
Nick.
(26-Jun-2011, 01:04 PM)nick87 Wrote: I admit I got a bit emotional there, but I'm sure you feel the same way when people are at possible risk from this sort of stuff.
I'll keep my posts more objective and on (scientific) track in the future. thanks for your comments on that.
Cheers,
Nick.

More power to pseudoscience-surveillance and your zeal to expose! All that I put in was a note of caution to make sure that we don't unwittingly conflate our opposition of 'preposterous claims about vegetarianism' with a 'blanket dismissal of vegetarianism itself'. Lije's article here is an example of how opposition can be conveyed in a targeted fashion to preposterous claims, avoiding strawman caricatures of the opposing side's position.
Exclamation 
Alright, let’s get started busting this. All italics and bold emphasis are mine unless stated otherwise.
“Zero Therapy” (ZT) although stated as the “ultimate therapy” is not regarded so, but instead as a “lifestyle”. They (the creator of ZT and perhaps his advocates) propose to defend traditional and cultural practices with scientific backing and that ZT is the pet hobby of its founder Mr. Bomb.

As far I as can see on the website, there seems to be no clearly defined idea on what ZT is. An event co-coordinator quoted from The New Indian Express article dated 3 January 2011 says that ZT works on “balancing individual hormone [sic], which varies from person to person. The combination and balance of the normal food energizes the body cells and takes care of the disturbances” It seems to be an agglomeration of vegetarianism, spirituality and new age philosophies, most elements of which are not grounded in scientific reality. The essence of ZT indicates that the body is the best doctor and that it knows what is best for it.
However the founder makes many fatuous statements without scientific evidence and in many, many instances has completely misunderstood common scientific ideas and makes no bones in speaking his mind on these matters publicly on his website. Some are below, all sourced from his website.

• ZT places a severe restriction on what people eat as a part of a normal balanced diet. The full list: abhors meat and eggs, honey, butter, cheese, idly, pickle, corn in any form, sprouts, coconut water, ice water, tea masala, garam masala, kali mirch, pipalamor, onion, garlic, beat root [sic] and like (with powerful smell), curd, butter milk, coffee, podina, ice cream, chocolate, cake, lemon, menthol (like mint based toffees), too much spicy food. No reasonable mention of why these staple foods should be avoided is given.
• More disturbingly, ZT proposes that no medicine of any kind should be taken.
• Shows a complete lack of understanding of what stem cells are and what stem cell therapy entails. ZT apparently “energizes” the immune cells and according to the website this is exactly what stem cell therapy is (and it isn’t). ZT also makes the immune system so strong that “no bacterias [sic]” can harm it. So does that mean that MRSA is no longer a threat?
• Incorrectly links immunity and Darwinian natural selection, citing that dead cells being chucked out of the body by live cells is an example of survival of the fittest.
• Proudly claims to cure incurable diseases by “sheer uncommon common sense” and a regulated (see bullet point one) vegetarian diet.
• The underlying ideals include vague descriptions of energy and its measurement. Under a section titled Food Research, onions, for example have negative energy and if measured by an “energy pendulum” spins anti-clockwise. They are also as insidious as garlic and their smells surely do us harm (they don’t). They are also known to induce egoism and corrupt the taste buds.
• Mr. Bomb proclaims that mosquitoes are “gifts” to mankind because they suck the impure blood. Malaria affects 247 million people worldwide.
• ZT is against brushing teeth with frothing fluoridated toothpaste. Remember that not brushing your teeth can cause halitosis and worse -heart attacks caused by Streptococcus.
• The testimonial pages have scans of reports by various licensed medical practitioners, but NO indication of how ZT “cured” them of their ailments is specified.

(Updated with more points. Writing thus far gave me a headache Surrender
• Makes unjustified and unverified claims that children following the ZT regimen are faring better in sports and academia. These children have "natural" vibrations closer to those of herbivores. they also have a sixth sense.

•In a gigantic leap in erroneous linkage of cause and effect, Mr.Bomb claims that Idlies (steamed batter; a staple of south India) are bad for you because the kids who eat at restaurants get stomach aches the day after.
• Has an unhealthy obsession with periodicity of defecation, flatulence and saving time. Quoted for truth. "Toilet time is lesser than non-zero therapy (thus again saving time)."
• Are Swine-flu deniers. "Swine Flu is nothing"
• Claims that vegetarianism leads to long life (arguable), and incorrectly quotes Morarji Desai and Gulzarilal Nanda for having lived more than a century (when they both passed away at 99)

Disconcerting stuff.... Ohmy

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a cup of Joe GoodMorning
[+] 3 users Like nick87's post
Nick, you seem to have started a firestorm with this thread. In true CAM-scam fashion the group has sent their minions (or someone pretending to be minions) after us:

Quote:from ashish; jinesh786@yahoo.com
to xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:42 AM
subject my experience with zero therapy

With reference to the below link
http://nirmukta.net/Thread-Zero-Therapy-...be-exposed. i have been suffering from DEPRESSION and BP before joining this life style and now after following this life style i enjoy my life without taking any medicine in any form.i and my family following strictly all the "NO"s and enjoying our life.i myself telling(who suffered and cured) then what else you need and i dont need to explain to anyone. And for this money spend "NIL" and he is not charging any money from anyone.

Quote:from nilesh: bellsaffron@yahoo.com
to xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:59 AM
subject Zero Therapy

http://nirmukta.net/Thread-Zero-Therapy-...be-exposed....................
I am a business man from several years in chennai.I am amazed to see your comments on zero therapy basically it is self experiencing lifestyle or therapy one has to experience oneself,my family has good experience about this lifestyle and most important part till this HE HAS NOT ACCEPTED ANY MONEY FROM ME NOR ANY COMPLIMENT OR IN KIND., IT IS ABSOLUTE FREE, my second son is following this lifestyle since his conception in his mother stomach, today he is healthy at the age of 5 year 9 months,
nick i feel sorry for lack of your knowledge in this regard
IT APPEARS THERE IS SOME HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND YOUR POST.,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU

I'm curious. What's your hidden agenda, Nick? Are you actually trying to promote this nonsense here? Mad
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Mr.Ajitha, I have no hidden agenda. I found out this on the net and wished to share it here under the correct header of pseudoscience. I repeat, I have no agenda and I don't wish to cause trouble. If you still have questions about my intentions, please free to PM me. Or if this is an issue I leave you free to delete this thread and all its contents.
Nick.
Nick, that was a joke. I was referring to the email (from these clowns) that said you had a hidden agenda. Since you made it clear that your obvious agenda is to debunk this zero therapy nonsense, I was jokingly pointing out that maybe your hidden agenda is to promote it smile
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Ajita, I'd expect plenty of more emails because this thread ranks fifth on Google results for Zero therapy. With such a pleasant title like this, it surely attracted a few devotees. Perhaps invite a few of them to join here to enlighten us with their knowledge?

Good job, Nick. You will actually save some souls here. Laugh
"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
(29-Jun-2011, 09:28 AM)Myst Wrote: Ajita, I'd expect plenty of more emails because this thread ranks fifth on Google results for Zero therapy. With such a pleasant title like this, it surely attracted a few devotees. Perhaps invite a few of them to join here to enlighten us with their knowledge?

Good job, Nick. You will actually save some souls here. Laugh

Enlighten us with their knowledge? Hah, I only wish Myst. I'm worried for the people who may be forced to follow such regimens of diet without a say in the matter, like the children of ZT followers. An improper diet would be detrimental to their development. And all the "evidence" new comers need to follow this "therapy" is the scans of some medical prescriptions and a (very poorly) drafted letter of admiration to the founder. What if some poor uninformed HIV patient decides to stop taking expensive anti-retroviral drugs and opts for ZT because it costs "NIL" as the ZT advocates put it? And ZT proudly claims to give voice to the mute, vision to the blind and so forth and trample any incurable disease, so why wouldn't someone desperate or economically set back opt for this and suffer in the long term??
Let's hope that we will get through to some people after they ACTUALLY READ through the list of claims I've posted above.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Color Therapy Sajit 4 3,975 09-Jun-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Ajita Kamal