Zero Therapy: Needs to be exposed!
(29-Jun-2011, 11:21 AM)nick87 Wrote: I'm worried for the people who may be forced to follow such regimens of diet without a say in the matter, like the children of ZT followers. An improper diet would be detrimental to their development.

This is the most worrisome part. Anybody know what does our usually-ambiguous law system say about depriving children of essential dietary nutrition or medical attention? The last thing we want in India is a cult of anti-medicine folks like Church of Christ Scientist or Jehovah's Witnesses.

Here's a related article about the decision by Humans Rights Commission (Andhra Pradesh) on ensuring no kids under the age 14 be given "fish" medicine (aka mumbo jumbo medicine). Like the zero therapy, they also restrict certain food items (2) based on no scientific evidence. Invoking the national pride of indigenous mystical medicine makes it difficult to deal with such charlatans.

(29-Jun-2011, 11:21 AM)nick87 Wrote: Let's hope that we will get through to some people after they ACTUALLY READ through the list of claims I've posted above.

Amen.
"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
I have my first PM from an irate ZT follower here on the forum. I'm infamous now I think Lol
Peace.
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Color Therapy Sajit 4 3,974 09-Jun-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Ajita Kamal