a big hi to everybody from delhi.
hello everybody, i am the new kid on the blog, 19 year old, pursuing btech in computer science,born and raised in delhi.
hey i just saw the bangaluru meet thread, no such meets going on in delhi?
Punk
Welcome to Nirmukta! A Delhi meet is being planned in January. It will be announced shortly.
Welcome aboard, matey!
Hi Lalit!

I'm an atheist from Delhi too. There is a Delhi atheist meet happening on the 23rd of Jan in Central Park. You can find out the details here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179054795448258

We expect a lot of uni students to turn up. I'm a student myself. Hope to have a good time.
Cheers mate!
[+] 1 user Likes siddharth's post
(23-Dec-2010, 01:51 PM)lalitmohanchawla Wrote: hello everybody, i am the new kid on the blog, 19 year old, pursuing btech in computer science,born and raised in delhi.
hey i just saw the bangaluru meet thread, no such meets going on in delhi?
Punk

Welcome aboard! As you can see on the event page there are 18 RSVPs thus far for the Delhi meet. This is starting to look very promising smile
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
Lalit nice to see you here, I remember you from the Orkut days especially the Atheists vs Theists community.
Punk
[+] 1 user Likes United_Floyd's post
thanks, sure i am attending the event glad to find this forum
hi United_Floyd
nice to find someone from my orkut days i left orkut when i joined college because it was too slow and addicting although i can't recongise you probably you were known by some other name
(05-Jan-2011, 05:48 AM)lalitmohanchawla Wrote: thanks, sure i am attending the event glad to find this forum
hi United_Floyd
nice to find someone from my orkut days i left orkut when i joined college because it was too slow and addicting although i can't recongise you probably you were known by some other name

I am Prateek Katekar.