baghavad gita
hi,I am italian,59.male,and been searching for some opinion about the B.gita.I'd like first to refer a most
intriguing thing that took place a long time ago,when I was 20 ys old:I was doing military service then and was intrested in indian religious point of view,so I went to a public library,where I got this book,the baghavad gita.I started to read in the library and finished the book ,then got out and started to stroll.while I was strolling along the main street,(la passeggiata) a kind of light arose somewhere between my eyes about 1cm. distant from the foreahd.kind of violet light.and to tell the truth I was scared, and worried about the people around,so I wanted the light to go away(wich immediately happened).Is there somebody able to tell me what happened and what it means?thank you
Kris,

**while I was strolling along the main street,(la passeggiata) a kind of light arose somewhere between my eyes about 1cm. distant from the foreahd.kind of violet light.and to tell the truth I was scared, and worried about the people around,so I wanted the light to go away(wich immediately happened).Is there somebody able to tell me what happened and what it means?thank you**

During my annual eye exam one of the questions the doctor usually asks is the following. Do I see any lights or any visual distortions in front of me? Luckily I have never had that problem. You do not seem to be that lucky. You should consult an eye doctor.

Also I do not mean to be rude but I do not see any connection between you reading Bhaghavat Gita (BG)and your vision impairment. People routinely read BG with out such issues.
(12-May-2014, 07:34 AM)Captain Mandrake Wrote: Kris,

**while I was strolling along the main street,(la passeggiata) a kind of light arose somewhere between my eyes about 1cm. distant from the foreahd.kind of violet light.and to tell the truth I was scared, and worried about the people around,so I wanted the light to go away(wich immediately happened).Is there somebody able to tell me what happened and what it means?thank you**

During my annual eye exam one of the questions the doctor usually asks is the following. Do I see any lights or any visual distortions in front of me? Luckily I have never had that problem. You do not seem to be that lucky. You should consult an eye doctor.

Also I do not mean to be rude but I do not see any connection between you reading Bhaghavat Gita (BG)and your vision impairment. People routinely read BG with out such issues.

thank you very much indeedRolleyes